Tuesday, June 24 Science Class 12:40 p.m.

I went to give those "tickets" to Tiffany, I had nothing to lose. I sat down, took out my notebook and waited for Tiffany.

It had been 30 minutes and it still was not coming, nor Mackenzie, I guess they were in the bathroom or ... ARE THEY PLANNING SOMETHING?!.

I don't think they want to do that, it would be very ridiculous that at this point they still want to bother me my life.

ZAZ!!!.

Someone opened the door with a thud.

It was Mackenzie and Tiffany.

"Sorry, we were in secretary," said Mackenzie.

I doubt very much that he was telling the truth, after all, Jessica is Mackenzie's friend and they would surely be planning something against me :(!.

No, I don't think they want to do that, it's probably just a misunderstanding.

Tiffany sat behind me. I turned to give them to them, but something strange happened.

"You had my tickets?"

"What are you talking about ?! Mackenzie gave them to me to give them to you."

"I had my tickets in my bag, I never gave them to Mackenzie."

Tiffany was accusing me of stealing her stupid tickets!

"But what happens? Tiffany, do you have any problem?"

"Nikki stole my tickets!"

"Nikki, is it true what Tiffany says?"

My BFF looked at me with a surprised face.

Chloe did not resist and let go:

"Teacher, Nikki is unable to do that."

And Zoey said:

"We've known her for years, she's never done anything wrong."

What good friends I have! They were defending me! :)!.

But I couldn't remain silent, and I defended myself.

"Teacher, Mackenzie gave me the tickets to give to Tiffany, I did not steal them, much less intend to."

"That's not true, I never gave him anything!" said Mackenzie.

"Exactly! Mackenzie does not grab my tickets, the only thief here is you Nikki!".

But what a shame they have.

How dare they accuse me like that!?.

I do not even have witnesses to discredit what they had just said.

The teacher was stunned.

He did not say anything during, I do not know ... An eternity!

"Nikki, Mackenzie and Tiffany, come with me after school."

Everyone looked at us with a worried face, as if we were in SERIOUS problems.

Well I have no other, I'll have to see the profa after class.

When the class was over, I heard Mackenzie whisper something to Jessica who had already arrived 20 minutes ago.

"The plan went perfectly."

Then she looked at me with his fulminating look and went waddling. How I hate when he does that :(!.

I'll wait after class to see what the profa tells us.

There is nothing left to lose...

Because is already lost :(!.