Wednesday June 18 Biology Class 1:36 p.m.

I am writing this "risking my life".

We are doing a Biology exam, from the previous class.

Personally, these exams seem very simple, I do not even need to study.

The questions are to mark "True or False", if you are correct, you can pass the exam very easily.

I would like a real challenge, as they were last year.

Most times, my only hope was to pray.

What's wrong? I had no other choice.

Anyway.

It seems to me that this group theme is getting out of control.

Mainly because of what Mackenzie told his BFF today:

"This group is very boring, all because of the dork Nikki, what ideas do you have?" Mackenzie said impatiently.

"Well, I think we can add people from other schools," Jessica said as if her idea was very bright.

"Of course, that's what I'll do, I think I can add some friends from the North Hampton Hills."

Then, they gave each other a "bear" hug and the 5 hit, all more cloying than the shakes I took yesterday.

What I found strange, is that Mackenzie gave me her murderous look as if I were a stain of mold, those you find in the showers.

But that was not the only thing.

I noticed a detail:

MACKENZIE DOES NOT HAVE FRIENDS IN THE NHH!

But can you be more of a liar?

I have a bad feeling about this.

That girl is missing a screw!

But anyway, I'm going to stop here, write and concentrate on the exam is very exhausting, and confusing :(!