Massage 8.2

"What did you do you crazy fuck?!" Steelo yells into the phone.
"I was drunk, I don't even remember it!" I say trying to justify my actions. I can hear a disapproving "tch" through the phone.
"That's no excuse man! You can't this that shit! You're too famous for that!" Steelo fusses. "You punched a guy in the face! You better be glad he dropped the charges!"
"God I get it!" I return almost losing control of myself . I takes deep breaths to calm down.
"Lemme guess, he's back." Steelo says glumly. I know exactly what he's talking about. This bad side of me, he's gotten stronger. Sometimes it's hard for me to restrain him. "You need help Michael. Your losing it." Steelo calms his voice and gets serious.

Who da fuck he think he is? Telling us what to do n'shit. We're fine. He's the one with the god damn problem.

"Yo shut the fuck up!" He yells into the phone. Steelo sighs.
"You're not yourself right now,bye Michael." Steelo hangs up the phone.

My phone starts buzzing again with a call from...Y/N. I want to ignore it but my heart says otherwise. I reluctantly answer the phone. "Hey Mikey!" She says with an up lifting tone. A smile begins to grow on my face before I remember what she did to me.
"What do you want?" I respond in a monotone voice.
"I was hoping we could go out for dinner...maybe talk?" She asks timidly. "And then do what, act like nothing happened?" I hiss into the phone.
"That's not what I said Michael. I just want to talk to you." She gets serious. "We can go where ever you wanna go, eat whatever you wanna eat!" She tries to persuade me. I want to giver her a chance to explain herself, but what is there to even explain? Nothing. Nothing at all.
"I'm good." I say before hanging up the phone. I have to let her go. I have to put her behind me.

Even if I do still love her...

After a couple more days of moping, I decided to go out with Steelo. A club where we can grab some drinks and go party.
—————————————————
Michael didn't just stop at "some drinks". He was now drunk and sloppy. He slouched on a couch and talked you the guy next to him. A young baby faced black man who is very flirtatious. He's almost as drunk as Michael.
"It must be cool being a movie star!" He rests his hand in Michael's thigh. "I'm Tony by the way.
"Bet I could show ya something cooler Tony!" Michael smirks slowing moving the hand up to his crotch. "How bout we go back to my place?" Michael slurs. Tony agrees and they get in Uber and leave.

They were all over each other. Kissing and squeezing each other's bodies. "You ever been with a guy before?" The man whispers. Michael shakes his head. "Well Mikey, I guess this is a night for new experiences!" Tony bites his lip. "Call me Erik." Erik says with a vicious smirk. "Alright Killmonger." Tony lets out a drunken giggle.

——The Next Morning——
"Good morning Michael !" I open my eyes and am horrified by what's in front of me. He wasn't ugly he was just, a HE!
"What are you doing here?" I sit up out of my bed and move away. Why am I nak- oh my god. "Did we...?"
"You don't remember? We had such a great time!" He reaches out to touch me but I pull away. I gotta get him outta here.

"When you leave, don't make it obvious."  I say pacing nervously. I don't remember leaving the club!
"Alright, I had a great time. I left my number in your dresser just in case!" Tony winks before opening the door. "By King Killmonger." Tony laughs before slipping out the door.

Michael groans and rolls his eyes. "This is all your fault." Michael says to Erik. "What? He was cute!" Erik responds nonchalantly. "HE WAS A DUDE! IM NOT GAY!" Michael yells angrily. "Nah, WE are BI." "You can't just make decisions for me. I'm the boss of this body! Me!" Michael fusses.
I need help..