Massage 2

"Are you sure you don't ha-" You interrupt him with a finger on his lips. 
"Shhhh. If its broken, I'll fix it. You just sit down and enjoy the experience." You say kissing the sensitive tip of his cock. 

You circle your lips around it, enjoying the feeling of having him in your mouth. Michael lets out a frustrated grunt, urging you to move lower. You comply taking half of him into your mouth.
(We can only hope his dick is big...) 
"Oooooo." He says taking in a deep breath. You slide your mouth up, taking your time and allowing him to absorb the pleasure. "Y/N" He moans your name tilting his head back. 
His moaning encourages you to take him further into your mouth and down your throat. Once his tip breaks the tight seal between your mouth and throat you he moans grips the couch. 

Seeing him so vulnerable, so dazed, it's amazing. You moan onto his cock causing him to shudder with pleasure. "Mmm you like the taste of that dick don't you?" He groans, on the edge of his climax. 

While keeping him in your mouth, you run your tongue the side of his penis and massage his balls with your hands. "Oooo...keep that up and I might...." He warns before  ejaculating into the back of your throat. He regrets this and begins apolgizing. "I'm sorry! I should have....." Before he finish his sentence, you look him in the eyes and swallow everything he gave to you. "Mmm." You hum satisfied. 

Michael cocks his head and looks at you with a shocked expression. "You a nasty bitch aren't you?" He says smirking. 
"Damn right." You say shaking yo lil hoe ass. 

You two spent the night tending to each others needs. You woke up the next morning feeling happily sore. Michael was already awake and getting ready for his next day of filming. 

"I can't wait for you to get home!" You yells from the bed as he gets ready to walk out the door. 
"See you later baby!" He yells back. You can here the smile in his voice. 

As soon as the door shuts, your phone starts ringing. An unidentified number pops up on the screen. Reluctantly you answer. "Hello?" You say timidly. 

"Hey Y/N!" The familiar voice says cheerfully. It's Chadwick! Michael's best friend and the protagonist to Michael being the antagonist. "Hi Chad! You had me scared for a second there! I didn't know you number!" You say breathing a sigh of relief. 
"I wanted to talk to you about something." His voice drops to a lower tone. "Do you like
Michael?" He asks. 
"Well yeah! He's my boyfriend isn't he?" You laugh. 
"Does he make you happy?" He asks with a more suggestive tone. 
"VERY happy." You reply remembering the night before. 
"Well I think I can make you even happier." He says deviously. You snap out of your daydream and shake you head trying to wrap your head around what he said. 
"What did you say?" You ask, fearing you didn't hear him correctly. 

"I said, I can make you even happier." He says without a bit of hesitation in his voice. "You are a beautiful woman and you deserve to know what its like to be with a real man." His voice takes a sexy turn. 
"Chadwick! You are his friend!" You fuss into the phone, astonished that he would even suggest that. 
"Friends share!" He says shamelessly. 
You scoff, offended and hang up the phone. You sit on the bed and contemplate you next move. 

Another fairly short story! But some DRAMA! I think this could turn into a book!