Massage

"Oh god, I'm so sore." Michael says limping in after a long day of filming. You just look at him sympathetically and waiting for him to plop down next to you. 

"Where are you sore?" You says sitting up willingly. 
"Everywhere! My shoulders, my legs." He says throwing his head back. 
"Let me give you a massage!" You says pulling his shirt. You stand up to allow him to lay his tired  body across the couch. Sitting on his lower back you run her hands down his back him. You grab his shoulders and move in circular motions. I big satisfied smile grows on his face. 
"That feels good." He says surprised by the skillfulness of your hands. He lets out a big satisfied sigh. 
"They've been working you to hard huh?" You says in a babying voice. He nods his head and bites his lip. Enjoying the massage a little too much. 
"Well it's okay. Imma make it all better." You say moving your hands down a bit lower. He pleasurably groans and you raise your eyebrow surprised. "Oh okay, we doin that now?" 
"Shut up." She says shaking a bit trying to throw you off balance. 

After many moans and groans, you finally finish his massage. "That was amazing!" He says stretching. "I feel amazing!" He smiles at you with those million dollar dimples of his. 
"Is there anything else I need to tend to?" You crack your knuckles in preparation. 
"Well shit! If your gonna tend to it like that then you can tend to this dick!" He says jokingly. You roll you eyes at his silly comment. But an idea pops into your head. 
"Okay!" You look him in the eyes with a sneaky look before getting on you knees. 

This is really short but I wanted to leave y'all on a cliff hanger soooo...
Part 2 is coming Okey?