Massage 6

******Filth warning. SMUT. ALL SMUT.******
Chadwick touched you slowly, running his hands down the curves of your body. He grabbed your ass and moved to tease your vagina. He wanted to take in the full image of you before anything.

He intertwined his fingers with your hair and brought you to a kiss. A hungry, passionate kiss. You returned it back of course, hyped up on sex drugs.

You two fumble your way to his bed without breaking your sloppy kiss. You rush his sweatpants off as he rips off your shorts. "What do you want?" Chadwick asks. He is prepared to cater to your every whim.

"Just fuck me." You say pleadingly. In your mind, you know it's wrong. But in this moment, everything feels so right. Your body is already so overstimulated by that pill that even the slightest skin to skin contact is enough to earn a moan.

You discover Chadwick's dick and it's MUCH bigger that expected. He lines himself up with your entrance and slides in. No foreplay, not teasing, you just needed sex NOW.

He length kinda....shocked you. It just kept going in...and in...and in. He pulls out and pushes back in, rubbing your g-spot in all the right ways. "Jesus, Chadwick." You moan digging your nails into his back. "Mmm I love your pussy." He says into your ear. He makes a hickey behind your ear.

Your orgasm suddenly rips through your body. It's stronger that anyone you've felt before. Is it wrong to think that it's better than the ones Michael gave you? You can't really think about that now.

Chadwick wraps his hands around your throat. You never been choked before and wasn't sure you were going to like it. But the feeling of Chadwick's big strong hands restricting your blood flow to create a euphoric feeling "You like me choking you?" Chadwick asks looking at you with his big, lustful eyes. You nod your head biting back a moan.

"Don't hold back, let me hear you!" Chadwick says tightening his grip. You open you mouth, letting out an overwhelmed moan. It's all too much. You scream letting out another powerful orgasm. "I didn't know you were a screamer!" He says excited.

Shit. You didn't even know you were a screamer! That was a lot of emotions. The rush of endorphins is enough to make you cry tears of joy. Chadwick knows this and slows down for you, allowing you to do what you want.

"You wanna ride?" He asks laying on his back. You nod your head and mount him cowgirl style. You do a provocative dance, sliding your body back and forth. Chadwick grabs your ass tightly and rub in circles guiding your body.

Your body goes limp as your last orgasm approaches. Once you cum, Chadwick pulls out and cums on your stomach with a groan. "We should do this more often." Chadwick says falling next to you You immediately fall asleep, physically drained and to the sounds out Chadwick's heavy breathing.