Massage 4

Michael BEGGED you to accompany him on filming today. He is filming the fight on warrior falls and wanted to show you how it works. "Welcome to set!" Michael says gesturing outward dramatically. You see everyone stretching and getting ready to film. Including Chadwick.

"You can sit in this chair and watch as shoot." Michael says smiling. His deep dimples radiate happiness. "Are you sure? I don't want to become a distraction." You say nervously.
"You're right, your beauty could be a distraction." He says playfully furrowing his brows.

"Now it's time for you to see the MAGIC." He says with jazz hands. You laugh at his goofiness.
"Michael. don't let what I told you interfere with this. Okay?" You say sternly.

"Stop worrying! I'll be fine." He says brushing it off. He seemed a little too calm when finding out what Chadwick said.

 The scene begin,s Michael and Chadwick(or Erik and T'Challa) start fighting.
As they are actively moving, Michael glances over to you for a quick second and focuses back on Chadwick with a new since of anger. 

MOST movie fights are fake and don't involve any real hits. Michael "accidentally" hits Chadwick in the side with his spear. "AH WHAT THE FuCk MIKE!" Chadwick exclaims falling onto the uninjured side. "Oops...sorry man." He says with fake remorse. You see something in his eyes shift. Like he's not himself anymore.

"Be more careful Mike!" Ryan shouts and gestures to get back in place. Michael looks back over at you. You give him a glare, that definitely wasn't an accident. He rolls his eyes. Yep. This isn't Michael anymore. That's Erik.

They start the scene again and Chadwick starts it by hitting Michael across the head. Michael....Erik grunts absorbing the pain. And hitting Chadwick in the stomach with the point of the spear. It's not sharp so it doesn't pierce the skin, but you could tell by the force of the stab that he intended it to go through him.

"FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?!" Ryan (the director of the film) is LIVID. "THIS IS A MOVIE SET NOTTA WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP!" He continues to fuss at them as you chuckle a bit. Erik glares at you flinching towards you with a threatening stance. 

After filming, Michael still hasn't returned to his normal self. He is still the cold, angry Erik Killmonger. "Michael please stop acting like this!" You say in a desperate attempt to bring him back. "Who the fuck is Michael?" Erik asks clearly annoyed.

You decide that it isn't a good idea to stay at "Erik's" apartment and have to find some else to stay with. Erik wouldn't let you in anyways and claimed that he "don't know you like dat." 

Morgan is....preoccupied. All your other friends went out so the only place left is Chadwick's. "Heyyy...." You say awkwardly into the phone. "Hello Y/N." Chadwick says in a low voice. "Look, I need to stay at your place for the night. This means NOTHING. I am with Michael but he's not acting like himself right now." You act like you are in power. You have  to lay down the rules so Chadwick doesn't get the wrong idea. 

"Aight." He says plainly. "I'll be over in 10 minutes." You say sternly. It's going to be a hard night.