Chapter 7

When Harvey wakes up, it's still dark. He can sense something/someone very familiar laying on his chest.

He knows it's Donna. He can feel it.

For some reason, that makes him smile and shortly after he peacefully drifts into sleep.

The next morning, Donna wakes up with a familiar smell in her nose. She is laying on someone's chest, more specific, Harvey's chest. It's warm and really fits the form of her head. But something is disrupting her peaceful morning. Someone is screaming very loud, but she can't quite figure out whatever that person is saying. It's too early and her head hurts really bad. When she opens her eyes and realizes that it's Scottie, she suddenly is fully awake. She immediately sits up straight.

„Scottie..can you please stop the screaming?" Donna says, rubbing her temples with her fingers.

Scottie falls silent.

„This isn't what it looks like!" Harvey argues, suddenly sitting right next to Donna.

„Yeah, than tell me, what is it like?" Scottie replies, obviously sad and confused.

„Our rooms are full with last nights guests, so we had to sleep on the couch." Harvey explains and stands up.

He takes Scottie's hands into his. Scottie looks at him for a moment, than tears herself from him and runs out of the apartment.

„Scottie..! Hey, wait! Please!" Harvey says, but he doesn't run after her.

Harvey sighs and throws an angry look at Donna.

„Hey, this isn't my fault!" Donna says in her defence and slowly stands up.

It's only 8 am and she could go to bed again.

„Yeah, I know, sorry." Harvey murmurs, before disappearing into one of the bathrooms.

Donna signs.

He could really affect her mood.

After eating breakfast together, Harvey walks over to Scottie's apartment. He wouldn't give up on her so soon this time.

„Harvey?" Scottie says, with a confused face.

„Hey Scottie..can we please talk?" Harvey asks and steps into her apartment.

„I don't think there is much to talk about." Scottie replies and closes the door. Than she walks over to Harvey, who's already waiting for her in the living room.

„Scottie, I promise you...nothing happened between Donna and I." Harvey says.

„I know..but I don't think.." Scottie starts and falls silent.

„But what?" Harvey asks, frustration raising up in his chest.

„I don't think that our relationship can work out...as long as Donna is in the picture." Scottie explains and looks down on the ground.

„What? I told you that it's not like that between the two of us." Harvey replies and stands up.

„I know..I am sorry, Harvey. But that's the way I feel about this situation." Scottie whispers.

„So, what now? You want me to choose between you and her?" Harvey asks and he can already feel the weight of that decision on his shoulders.

Scottie nods slightly.

„I am sorry, Scottie." Harvey just says and gives her a sad smile.

He didn't need a second to come to an decision.

I am sorry, too." she replies and hugs him, „and Harvey..please stop being an idiot and tell her, okay?"

He just leaves the apartment.