Michael Imagine (Sweet)

Last First Kiss - One Direction

Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran

Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran

__________________________

Great, Saturday night party at the 5 Seconds of Summer house, these always ended in piss-drunk girls and boys stumbling down the streets. But it was pretty damned fun as well.

You arrived at the house and the boys greeted you with a hug, like usual. This party was pretty crazy alcohol and a joint here and there.

Everyone's bodys grinded against each other in the living room where furniture was moved to make a dance floor. In the crowd, alone you stood swaying from side to side with your back to the mass of people, careful not to spill your drink.

A pair of hands gripped your waist tightly, alarming you. You turned around to see Michael standing behind you with his head on your shoulder.

"Hi," he smiled and said quickly. You smiled at him and said hi back. Every time you looked at Michael, your stomach to 20 front flips. He was just perfect. Yeah okay, you like him, although no one has seemed to notice that yet. The boys are oblivious, just as any other boy would be.

Michael directed you to an open couch and you two just sat there talking it up, just like best friends would do. As Luke Hemmings once said, "I'm stuck in the friendzone again and again."

By now, it was 10 after 1 and nearly everyone was leaving, minus maybe 4 or 5 people. They all said their slurred goodbyes and stumbled out of the door. Everyone who remained plopped down on the couches, a little too partied out.

"Hey guys," Calum slurred. "Let's play truth or dareeeee." he said holding on to the "e". Everyone shrugged and sat on the ground in a circle.

Question were passed around, answers were given out, laughs exchanged along with oo'a and ah's. Finally, it came to be your turn.

"(Y/N), truth or dare my darling," Lukes slurred tongue offered. You went with truth and ashton booed. you hushed him and waiting for Luke to give a question.

"Who was your firsstttt kissssss?" he asked, looking ready to pass out. Everyone's eyes were drawn to you as your face flushed pink. Despite the fact you were 18, went to parties, and drank, you had never had your first kiss.

You sighed aloud and confessed that you never had your first kiss. You bowed your head, already knowing everyone was shocked.

Someone stood up and said, "Me." Everyone asked what he was talking about before he kneeled in front of me and lifter my chin up with his index finger. It was Michael.

You were about ready to pinch yourself. His lips slowly traveled to yours, pressing against them sweetly. Everyone behind you whooped and whistled.

Your lips disconnected and you smiled at each other. He took your hand and led you to the front patio. He sat on a chair and you say next to him, scooting into the crook of his shoulder.

"(Y/N), did you know I've loved you since the day we ever met?" He asked, never making eye contact with you. You sat up and said, "No I didn't, actually."

"Well you do now," he laughed. "But I never really thought you liked me as well, so I figured Id play it safe. Until tonight. I tried to give you hints for a while but nothing seemed to come through to you. So, there was only one option left and that worked out pretty well didn't it." he said fluently, like he had been practicing those lines for months.

"Mikey, are you crazy? If you couldn't tell, I'm kind of deeply in love with you." you confessed. He smiled and you responded with a nod.

"Oh god, well that's really a load of weight off my shoulders because you see I-" you cut him off by saying, "Shut up and do it again."

__________________________

"We've been friends now for a while, I wanna know that when you smile, is it me, yeah? Are you thinking of me, yeah? What would you do? Would you wanna stay? If I were to say, I wanna be last, yeah, baby let me be your last first kiss."

Thank you all so much for 1K reads! Ily all so much! 💓