Ashton Imagine (Sweet)

It was another sick day. These happened a lot, I mean your immune system was weak as hell. You laid in bed moaning in pain trying to make it so Ashton wouldn't hear you. Downstairs, he was cooking breakfast for you since you were still sleeping. He usually made a big deal out of everything so this wouldn't be good.

You couldn't take it anymore. You let out a moan of pain and let tears flow down your face. Ashton's feet pounded up the stairs to see what happens.

"Oh my god! Babe are you okay? What happened?" he rushed over to you grabbing your hand. You wiped you nose and eyes and sniffled a bit before answering. "Yes I'm okay Ash. I'm just a little sick." You gagged.

"Well can I get you anything? Some medication? Asprin? What ever you need baby," he said kissing your forehead. You thought for a minute before saying, "Nope I'm good thanks. But can you get me a hot compress? My stomach is killing me." you gripped your stomach and shut your eyes. He smiled and ran off.

Again, you were on the verge of vomiting. You moaned and almost cried again before Ashton came into the room. "Sorry we don't have any compresses. I can go to the drug store? It'll take me a minute." He said. You shut your eyes for a moment.

"No it's okay, I know what can help." You said and took his hands and laid them on your cold stomach. His hands were so warm from cooking a few minutes ago. You let out a sigh and he smiled.

"Does that help?" he asked. You nodded and let out another sigh. Again, he smiled. He kissed your stomach and laid down next to you pulling you into him. You turned over and he was staring at you.

"What's on your mind babe?" you said.

"Nothing, I just love you," he said smiling.

"I love you too." You said and kissed him. Instantaneously, you felt better and fell asleep in Ashton's arms.

__________________________

AHHHHHH! 230+ reads! Thank you everyone 💕! I will be taking requests on my Instagram, @what.the.5sos . Thanks again! xx