Luke Imagine (Dirty)

"I really don't wanna go to this party," you said into the phone. It was Saturday and you knew what that meant. Party at your best friend Michael Clifford's house.

"Don't be a loser! Just come pleaseeee," Michael begged you. You finally gave in and said you would come. Immediately, you regretted it.

"Yay thank you I love you. I'll see you later bye," Michael said and hung up. You stared up at your ceiling.

You took a quick shower and blew out your hair. It was pretty warm out so you put on a pair of high waisted shorts and a grey crop top with a blue flannel tied around your waist. Nothing too fancy. By then it was 8:45.

You drove to Michael's house which wasn't too far from your own. Pulling up to the house was hard considering there were already so many people there.

You approach the door and take a deep breath. As the door opens, a strong smell of alcohol is present and loud music blasts throughout the whole house.

Awkwardly, you walk in and see Michael. He raises his cup over you and hugs you tightly, lifting you up slightly with a squeeze.

"HOW ARE YA LOVE?" He shouts. You laugh at how drunk he is already.

"WOULD YA LIKE SOMETHING TO DRINK?" He shouts over the loud music. Before you have time to reply, he's off.

You take a seat on the familiar couch. From across the room you see a boy staring at you. You look back at him and smile. He was pretty good looking. He bites his lip and winks at you.

Breaking you from your deep staring contest with the mystery boy, Michael plops down next to you. He hands you something in a red solo cup and starts chatting away and away. You can't help but think about that boy.

"Hey Michael shut up for a sec, who's that boy over there?" you say and point to across the room.

"Thats Luke Hemmings. He's in my band. Let me go get him." Michael rushes away. You can't tell what he's saying to Luke but he looks over at you and bites his lip again. Suddenly he rises from his seat and is walking towards you.

"Hey. I'm Luke, and who are you?" he said in a deep raspy voice. You would've expected the smell of alcohol but it was nothing but refreshing mint off of his breath.

"I'm (Y/N), it's good to meet you finally." You said back smiling lightly.

"Okay well why don't you come with me." He stands up and grabs your hand. Gladly, you take his hand and he leads you to a circle of people.

He sits down on a couch and pats the next seat. You sit down next to him and look to see what others are doing.

"Luke, truth or dare?" A curly hair boy with a bandana asks. You believe his name is Ashton, another band mate.

"Dare! You should know that mate," Luke says in a matter of fact tone.

"Well, I dare you to go in the closet for 10 minutes with... her." Ashton says pointing to you smirking. Suddenly your heart drops.

"C'mon," Luke stands up, grabs your hand and leads you to the closet. Chills rake through your body at the thought of what's about to happen.

Now you're in the closet with Luke. Oh god.

"(Y/N), don't worry we don't have to do anything. I mean unless you want to." Luke says biting his lip ring. He looked amazing right now.

"Well, I mean. We could-" before you know it, Luke's lips crash into yours. You taste the familiar mint you smelt when he first talked to you. Your lips and tongue move in sync and you tangle your fingers in Lukes hair. You feel his hands going lower and lower. You disconnect your lips. He looks at you confused.

You say, "Let's finish this upstairs," He smirks and opens the closet door. You 2 sneak upstairs, and well we know what happens from there.