Calum Imagine (Sweet)

If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn (Acoustic) - Sleeping with Sirens

Home - Phillip Phillips

Miles Away - Memphis May Fire

__________________________

Seconds that passed felt like days when Calum was away on tour. Its only been a few weeks since Calum left and lately you've been missing him so much. It's different not having him around. Not that you usually did anything fun together, but it's still different with him not here.

It was just a normal day in the house. Watch TV, listen to music, eat food, and sleep. Fun times, fun times.

Today was a lazy day once again. You were just watching "Teen Wolf" on TV when you got a text from Ashton. Ashton and the rest of the boys were your bestfriends.

You picked up the phone to see the text

Ashton - Hey (Y/N)! How are things back home? We miss you here :( xx

You - Not terrible but not good, thanks. Miss you guys more <3

Ashton - Tell you what, how about I buy you concert tickets and backstage passes so you can come see us on Saturday?

You - Sounds great! Thanks Ash! See you guys soon. <3

This was great. You were going to finally see your best friends and boy friend after weeks. You got an email with your tickets from Ashton.

Everything was going to be great. Calum being away was killing you and a

seeing him would be serious weight off your shoulders.

You were just sitting around smiling about everything when something hit you. "It's Friday night" You were leaving tomorrow! A flight had to be arranged quickly.

Once everything was ready to go, you laid down for bed. Although Calum wasn't there, it was still assuring that you'd see him soon.

Today's the day. Today's the day you see Calum and your best friends. Everything was going to be amazing. You got ready quickly and drove off to the airport.

The flight was long and anxious. Not only were you dying to see the boys, but you were just anticipating seeing them.

Finally, you arrived at the air port and were greeted by 3 smiling faces. Ashton, Luke, and Michael. Wait, wheres Calum?

They opened their arms and you ran in to hug all of them. "Hey guys!" you yelled. They smiled and squeezed you tightly.

"Um, where's Cal?" You asked the boys. They looked at each other and shrugged at you. Oh well. You'll see him later. Hopefully.

The guys drove you to the hotel where they were staying at. Oh gosh was it nice. The room was very pretty, despite the mess the boys had made before. Typical actions of the boys. After a while of hanging out in the room, the boys decided they should get going and let you get ready for the concert.

Once they had left, that gave you some time to get ready. You entered the bathroom and stripped your clothes so you could get in the shower. The warm water helped relax your overactive nerves, waiting to see Calum made you really anxious and you just coudn't get over it.

After your shower was over, you roughly blew out your hair and picked your outfit. You decided to go with a 5 Seconds of Summer crop top, tucked into dark wash high-waisted shorts, and black vans. You applied minimal make-up just to make you look a little more awake.

Looking into the mirror, you flashed yourself a smile. Seeing Calum tonight would go amazing, just as you had hoped.

You just hung out for a while and then realized it was time to get going to the venue. You drove to the arena, and took your seat, row 4 seat 17.

Finally, the boys came out on the stage. The roars of teenage, screaming, hormonal girls was so great, you had to wear earplugs.

So far the show was going great. The boys were doing amazing. Although, Calum still never noticed you were there. Oh well, it is a very big crowd.

Once the show was nearly over, Ashton signaled for the crowd to quiet down.

"Okay! Guys, guys, guys. We have something planned for Calum." He smiled, patting the blindfolded Calum on the back.

"For the record, I have no idea what is going on right now." Calum laughed. He is so precious.

"Can I have Row 4 Seat 17 on the stage please?" Luke said pointing to your seat.

You walked up the stairs to the stage and showed the security guards your backstage pass. They let you enter the stage and you scurried over to Luke.

"What are you guys doing?" you laughed into his ear. He smiled and said, "Just watch" Michael grabbed your shoulders and walked you over to where you were standing in front of Calum.

"Okay Cal. Take off your blindfold, now!" Michael yelled into the mic. Quickly, Calum ripped the blindfold off himself and sat in awe.

"DUCKLING!" he said standing up.

"JIGGLYPUFF!" you yelled running towards him. You jumped onto him and hugged him tightly. The crowed whooped and hollered at what was happening. Calum crashed his lips into yours and smiled.

"I missed you." he said, setting you down and tucking a piece of hair behind your ear. You smiled and hugged him tightly. This is what it feels like to be loved by someone.

__________________________

"I've been away for a long time, such a long time, and I miss you there. I can't

imagine being anywhere else. I can't imagine being anywhere else but here." - Kellin Quinn