Michael Imagine (Sad/Sweet)

Songs:

Ain't Gonna Lose You - Brett Dennen

1,000 Years - Liza Anne

I Believe - Christina Perri

__________________________

Ugly, worthless, waste of space and plenty more were familiar words you heard everyday. Everyone in school basically hated you for just, being you. The only person who liked you was your best friend, whom you live with, Michael Clifford.

It was a hard day at school, worse than the others. Those douchebag boys wouldn't shut up with they're rude comments. And the stick-thin, brainless, model-like girls as well. It's not like you weren't used to the shit they put you through, it's just today was different. You felt different about it.

Michael went to your school and tried to help the situation as much as he could. But unfortunately, he had no classes with you so he wasn't much of a help.

After the day was over, you got in your car and drove as fast as you could away from that shithole you call your school. You arrived at your apartment and Michael wasn't home. He was at work and he would be for a little.

You sat down on the couch and watched some tv. That's when it really started getting to you. Those terrible, harsh, hurtful words everyone can say to you and think nothing of it. It was just sickening. You couldn't take it anymore. There was only one thing left you could've done.

Tears welling in your eyes, you walked down the hall to your room. You opened the draws and grabbed your escape; your blade.

You sat back down on the couch and nearly drew the blade across your skin, when the door burst open, "HONEY! IM HOMEEEEE!" Michael shouted. He stood in front of you, his mouth gaping open at what he was about to witness.

He swallowed hard and said, "(Y/N), what are you doing?" his eyes were red already just from the few seconds he was inside. You didn't say anything at the stupid question he just asked.

Michael walked over and sat next to you. He threw his wrist on your lap and said, "Here, take it."

You looked at him confused and questioned his last statement. "I want you to look my dead into my eyes, and slit my wrist as many times as you would've yourself." He said, focusing on the sharp metal. "Michael, I-I can't do that to you. It would hurt you." You cried.

"Then why can you do it to yourself!" he yelled standing up. "(Y/N), you don't fucking know how much I understand words hurt. Gay, queer, freak, I've heard all that shit before. And hurting yourself isn't the solution and you know!" he tugged on his hair and took a breath. You stared at him, shocked at the words that had just rolled off his lips.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. It's just, Id hate to see you like this. Lately I've been feeling something's. And these things are kind of confusing me. So I'll just let it out now. (Y/N), I love you. Not in the way we always say to eachother. I love you. I love you more than anyone can love anyone. I'm nothing without you. You're my other half. I can't stress enough how much you mean to me in every sense possible. The moment I met you, something clicked. Something told me you were going to be a big part in my life. And I don't think this stupid, bullshit, worthless piece of metal is anything to compare to how much you mean to me." He said through tears.

His head collapsed into your shoulder and you pulled him into a great hug. "Michael, I'm so sorry." you said into his back. "It's okay (Y/N)" he whispered.

"No it's not. It's not fucking okay. Michael, through all this shit that's been happening, I forgot that I actually mean something to someone. And that's you. You mean so much to me and I never considered how you would've felt when I did this. I'm so sorry, I'm so stupid." You buried your face in your hands.

Michael lifted your chin with his finger to make you face him. "You are not stupid. You are not what people say you are. You are beautiful. There is something beautiful about all of us. You just can't see yours like I see." he whispered. He leaned into your face and wipes your few tears with his index fingers. Michaels soft, pink lips touched yours slowly and in that moment, you swear, you were infinite.

__________________________

"I kissed the scars on her skin. I still think your beautiful, and I don't ever want to lose my bestfriend." Vic Fuentes