Michael Imagine (sad)

"Oh my god! Michael! What the hell is wrong with you?" You shouted at your boyfriend Michael. It was late at night and he'd just returned from drinking with his mates. These nights never ended well.

"Babe, just give me a kiss," Michael slurred. He leaned in towards you but you pushed his chest.

"No Michael you're drunk! Go sleep downstairs!" You ordered him. Normally, you would accept but now was not the time.

"No, you can't tell me what I can and can't do," he snapped at you. Before you could say anything, his hand made harsh contact with your face. You clutched your cheek and your eyes welled with tears.

You looked back at Michael, he looked shocked at what he just did. His mouth was gaping open.

"Oh shit (Y/N) I- I'm so sorry!" He seemed to have snapped out of his intoxication. He sympathetically tried to stroke your cheek but you swatted his hand away.

"Michael Gordon Clifford, Leave!" You shouted and pointed to your door. He looked angry again. You backed down and sat on the bed.

"I said I was sorry! Is that not enough for you? What else can I do to make you happy!" He shouted with anger in every word he spit.

For a moment, you were speechless. Completely silent. He looked satisfied with his remark.

"Michael, I love you so much but you need to leave. Now." You said softly. His eyes said everything he wanted to say.

"O- Okay. I guess I'll be leaving now. B- Bye (Y/N)." He was about to cry and you could tell. Before his fingers reached the doorknob, he looked back at you with your face in your hands. The doorknob turned and the door shut quietly.

"Why am I so fucking stupid?" He shouted at himself in the hallway.

You buried your face in your hands and wish you hadn't made him leave. But later you realized, if he came home drunk one more time, what were you going to do? Letting him take over you wasn't right for either of you. But now there's no second chances. He's gone, and he's not coming back.

___________________________