one•

I wanna lay down in the fire
with you

I miss her.

I miss everything about her.

Everytime she's not here by my side, im going crazy.

"Jimin, we need too start now. We're gonna published this music video in 5 days!" Our choreographer shouted out me but i could careless.

"No, no, no. I want her here. I want her watching me. I want my motivation back." Im biting my fingers out of nervous.

"What the hell! She just buying a damn coffee. Its not like she's gonna run away!"But i didn't listen to our choreographer. Maybe something happened to her, maybe she tripped. or she spilled all the coffee in her dress.

That can't happen, she's fucking wearing a white shirt. Her bra is gonna show and many man gonna look at her.

"IM BACK!"

We looked at the door and saw her stading while holding a box of coffee

"Oh, y'all still not starting." She put down the coffees and the staff starting too get their coffee.

I ran to sunha and hug her tightly.

"Jimin, i didn't know you miss me so much." She chuckled.

"I did! Im so worried if something happened to you."

"I thought you've ran away becoz i couldn't give want you want."

I didn't know im tearing up until sunha wiped it

"Why would you think like that. I wouldn't never leave you, okay. You're my everything."

She whispered at my ears, that made me ease. Her voice is like a lullaby to me.

Im yours and your mine