Then, the news came on.

"DG's concert has been cancelled due to his sister being hospitalized. There hasn't been any notice on any other details. We will be back with the weather shortly."

There was loud running noise outside of the door, until it was swung open by the one and only DG.

"Mom, what happened to her?!"

He ran over to Y/n and grasped her hand.

"I don't know, hon. Jae's going to find out."

Jae silently walked out of the room. The doctor passed by.

"Is Y/n going to wake up?"

The doctor nodded.

"She will wake up, but not for a while."

"Will she have any illnesses?"

The doctor scanned through the papers.

"There is a chance that she might have amnesia."

Jae thought silently. Jae started sprinting and then ended up running towards the police station where the investigation was happening.

Back to Daniel

I arrived at the high school that the uniform said. I looked around and it looked broken down, until I noticed a lock on the gate. The school's closed?! His house empty and the school is closed. Something's going on. I climbed through the window and saw all of the doors boarded up. There should be a teacher's office, somewhere on the first floor. I walked around to see if there was a teacher's office, but instead I ran into trophies. Trophies at an abandoned school? I glanced at the wall of trophies. There sure is a ton of trophies for such a remote school. I saw a trophy that said James Lee on it. It said that he was 231st nationally for art. He drew too. I looked up and saw another trophy that said James Lee. This time, for poetry. Is he a prodigy? I looked at all of the trophies and all of them said James Lee. I ran to a classroom and started digging through a locker that said James Lee on it. I only saw textbooks, I kept on looking. I then saw a picture frame of a man and woman holding a baby in-front of Eh Mart. Is that a picture of his family? Are they his parents?

To Jae - Third P.O.V

Jae arrived at the police station and he saw Jiho sitting across from an officer.

"Tell me the truth. I know everything."

"I-I'm S-So-."

The police officer then slammed his hand on the table.

"You brat! Stop covering for your friend!"

Jiho looked at him in shock.

"This was Daniel's wasn't it?!"

The officer held up a bloody knife.

"That's how you get in trouble, idiot. Loyalty is useless in these situations. There's no need for you to be punished too."

Jae decided to speak for the first time in-front of Jiho.

"Jiho."

Jiho and the police officer turned and saw Jae.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Y/n's fiancé."

"O-oh."

Jae looked over at Jiho. Jiho was trembling because he knew that there was a big chance that Jae would figure out in no time.

"I came to tell Jiho a message."

"What is it?"

Jae then grabbed Jiho by the collar.