Jason, I love you but you have to go, Damian do what you want

POV: Tim

Jason is lounging around all day, making a mess in my apartment, not cleaning after himself.

"Jason, please go stay somewhere else," i said, he gave me a look.

"What, Tim you said i could stay here," he said standing up 

"I know i did but, i really like Kon and you being around is messing things up," i said

"Okay i understand, i'll go to Roy," he said 

and just like that, Jason was out of my apartment, and Kon and I could be together finally.

POV: Jason

"Hey Roy, where's Lian and Jade," i said walking into his house "What happened to your face"

"They left me, i got sad and tried fighting Killer Croc, he wouldn't kill me so, here i am," he said sitting on the couch, the table was covered in empty beer bottles "Hey i know someone, her name is Koriand'r the three of us can go somewhere, come on Roy lets go," i said trying to lift his spirits. "okay i'll go," he said getting changed.

Once we met up with Kori we became Red Hood and the Outlaws

POV: Damian

Ten Years Later

"Bruce, i guess this is goodbye for the next three months," i said

"Are you sure you want to do this,"

"Dick has always wanted to go to Australia, and he was going to take me but he can't, Bruce you always said that i need to say goodbye to Dick," i said picking up my luggage, "This is me saying goodbye, by fulfilling the dream that he can't do, i know he's been dead for 10 years, but i took his last name, i went to Haly's Circus and became a performer just for him, now they are going on tour, i have to go, for Dick, you forgot about him the day he died, just like you forgot Jason," and with that i walked out on Bruce, Australia would be my new home, permanently.

POV: Dick

you know the thing people say about ghosts, they get attached to one thing and if you move the object around the ghost follows, well that's real, my white gloves i wear when i am performing in the circus, they were my fathers when i died Damian took them, they became his lucky object, what he didn't know was that i followed him everywhere he went, i was his guardian angel.

Hi so the momentum I had with this story is gone, i killed off Dick Grayson and didn't know what to do since this is his story, so I am ending it on a happy note, what happens to everyone is what happens in the Arkhamverse (without Dick) i am sorry that this took a long time but it's ended.