"Hope I like what?" I mumbled to myself looking at the text confused.

Right as I was about to text him back, Celine bursts into my room startling me.

"Nadia, oh my fucking god!" Celine said running into my room. I had already finished putting warm clothes on and was ready to go.

"Language Celine!" My mother yelled from the living area

"Sorry Ma!" She said grabbing my purse before dragging me outside the room towards the front door "you are one lucky girl you know that?!"

Once we step foot outside, I was immediately hit with a rush of cold ass air startlingly me momentarily.

"Celine what are you-" I was halted in my speech at the sight before me

A red BMW i8 was parked outside our apartment with a bow on top.

Remembering the cryptic ass text Hunter sent me, I put two and two together.

"You Nadia Washington?" The man that I'm guessing dropped this car off asked

I was still speechless, gaping at the car.

Celine quickly nudged me excitedly before responding "yes, this is her"

"Alright can I have some ID, then I'm going to need you to sign and you're good to go" the guy said handing Celine the clipboard because my ass was obviously immobile and in shock

"Here's her ID" Celine said after searching through my wallet and handing it over the man.

"Okay now she just needs to sign" the guy said looking at me tight lipped

"Nadia" Celine said nudging me once more causing me to snap out of my stunned state

"Oh yeah, sorry" I said grabbing the clipboard and signing my name shakily before handing it back to the gentleman

"Alright, here are the keys" he said placing in my hand "and one more thing"

Pulling out a birthday card from his pocket he handed it to me.

"Thank you" I said offering him a small smile before he sauntered off hoping in his truck

Looking back down, I opened the card:

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful girl in the world! You are my everything and I love you so much! I know you're not really one for over the top gifts, but I'm tired of my baby having to catch a ride when she should have one of her very own. I know your favorite color is red, so I hope you like it! Go ahead and hop in! Stunt on them hoes!

Love you with all my heart,

Hunter

I couldn't stop the stray tear that fell down my face as I read his note—the ending making me giggle lightly. Hunter was one of the most thoughtful and considerate people I know—it made me love him that much more.

"That's mad cute for real" Celine said next to me causing me to laugh "forget taking my car to the stadium, we riding in yours"

"Y'all ready to go? I've been waiting for y'all for the longest-" my mother immediately stopped talking at the sight of the car "well damn"

"Right?!" Celine said excitedly

Shaking my head, I walked up the car and pressed the unlock button only to be startled by the butterfly door opening.

"Hunter Reece you are something else" I said smiling to myself as I sat at the drivers seat.

The car was so damn sleek!