chapter ¹⁴

❝ Anybody who takes a Taurus for grantedwill have a charging bull to deal with ❞

Anybody who takes a Taurus for granted
will have a charging bull to deal with

❝ Anybody who takes a Taurus for grantedwill have a charging bull to deal with ❞

BY ENGLISH CLASS, I HAD learned two things about Angelina. The first was that she was a genius and the second was that she had gained the respect and admiration of the whole school in just a single day. Including my best friend.

Favorite Sister: angelina's in my math class

Me: that happened fast she's either obsessed or totally insecure

Favorite Sister: she's really smart like noah smart

Favorite Sister: and she's super nice

Me: i bet she is

Favorite Sister: i know you said you like cade but you're both matched i just don't see it working out

"Charlize, Sky, are you texting in the middle of my class?" Mr. Samuel demanded and we both looked up from our phones. The front of the class turned around to look at us.

"No, sir," Sky replied politely while I said indifferently,

"Yup."

"How many times do I have to tell you people? Apparently not enough," he muttered under his breath, "If whatever you're talking about is more interesting than what I'm teaching up here, why don't you read your texts to the whole class? Now."

The class made that annoying "oohing" sound. Sky exchanged a fearful look with me but I sent a quick text with my right hand.

Me: follow my lead

We walked up to the front and I pretended to read off my phone.

"Have you gotten your prom dress yet?" The one thing Mr. Samuel hated to talk about more than anything was fashion and anything girly. Luckily for us, we could talk about it for hours.