3

Chapter 3- Revision

As Natsu walked into a large room filled with gated windows and tearing paint he heard the sound of a tuned piano. He grew curious at the noise and walked towards it, the beautifully played keys peaked his interest.

Lucy sat in a small black stool in front of the piano keys. One hand played music while the other turned the music sheet.

"Lucy?" Natsu whispered not wanting to interrupt her too much.

The music stopped and Lucy turned her head. "Hello Natsu."

"I just to make some revisions on the essay, I didn't know you were allowed in here." Natsu simply said referring to the large room they were in.

The room is where all the insane people stay and hangout, but everyone knew it was an excuse to get them all into one room to take their medication easily and less staff is needed.

Lucy hummed, "I am now allowed because I am twelve and considered older. How are you allowed."

Natsu held up a badge he got from his father. "Being the son of a doctor can come in favor sometimes."

He sat beside her in the chair and his heart raced. This was the first time they were actually in the same room, their shoulders were touching. Lucy wore a dull blue hospital gown while Natsu wore his school uniform which was a simple button up and khaki pants.

He handed her the paper so she may read it. She read the first few sentences and muttered as she did.

"Lucy is infamously known for killing her two parents Jude Heartfilia and Layla Heartfilia, but she killed many others. Levy McGarden(her best friend), Laxus Heartfilia(the oldest son), Sting Heartfilia(the second oldest), Michelle Heartfilia, (the youngest daughter), and lastly Wendy Marvell(her little cousin)."

Lucy giggled, "I remembered how loud Sting cried as I stabbed him many times. And Wendy, poor Wendy, she silently cried and accepted her death." Lucy thought for a moment, "Michelle and Laxus fought back, they gave me scars. But they also died. Father and mother did not see it coming at all."

Natsu rested a hand on one of her shoulder. "You shouldn't say things like that."

Lucy stiffed and nodded, "I'm sorry if I made you comfortable Natsu."

Natsu shook his head, "no need for apologies. Now," he rubbed his hands together, "how was my masterpiece?"

Lucy giggled. "I'd give this an...F."

"WHAT?"

The other patients looked at the two but quickly looked away continuing to do their own crazy antics.

"Give me your pencil, I know how to fix this."