2

Chapter 2- Serial Killer

Two years later...

"You're back." Lucy spoke softly watching the now twelve year old boy walk towards her mundane and humdrum cell.

Natsu nodded, his hair grew a bit longer. "I'm surprised you remember me."

Lucy snorted, "of course I do, no one else is willing to speak to me. Not even your father looks at my direction."

Natsu nodded. "Why'd you come back?" Lucy asked. She sat closer to the bars, she wanted to talk to Natsu face to face with no bar separating them, sadly that wasn't the case.

Natsu shrugged, "who wouldn't want to talk to a murderer?"

"I can sense the sarcasm." Lucy rolled her eyes. Natsu sighed and chuckled nervously.

"I have a project to do, and it's about serial killers. Since my father works with insane people I am able to talk to them, if they were criminals that is. And you Lucy, are a criminal known throughout Magnolia. I learned that not only did you kill your parents, you killed your little sister, older brother, aunt, cousin, and best friend."

Lucy giggled, "do parents use me as an example? Do they tell scary stories about me to make their children fall asleep faster? Or to drink their nasty medicine."

Natsu chuckled, "I can sense the sardonic tone in your voice but you certainly aren't wrong."

They shared a laugh. Natsu inched his face closer to Lucy's. She held a slim hand to his face and held his chin.

"Your hand is cold." Natsu muttered.

"And your skin is warm." Lucy muttered back.

Natsu stared into her brown eyes. He watched Lucy blink not noticing his own blush. Lucy pulled back and sighed.

"So. What do you need to know?"