💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 14💜

Start from the beginning

"Forget about it and you had nothing to do with me losing my job if anything you stuck up for me so thank you... Now let's get these damn chips and let's head back to stuff our faces." He smiles and shakes his head before quickly parking and sprinting over to open my door for me.

We enter the ShopRite and make our way over towards the chip aisle looking at all the different kinds. I begin walking down as Colton stays put staring at the Doritos.

"What kind should we get for the dip?" I ask myself out loud as Colton makes loads of noise with the chip bags. Looking over towards the noise I see him throwing handfuls of Dorito chips in the cart. Soon after the rack is cleared he looks over towards me with an evil smirk curling up on his lips.

"ZARA YOU KNOW I'M A SLUT FOR DORITOSSSSSS!!!!!" He shouts making me run over to him and cup his mouth making him shut up.

Removing my hand he is bent over laughing as people start to gather and I grab a single bag of Doritos along with another bag of regular ones and march away towards the counter leaving him behind.

Not long after I make it to the counter he comes up next to me and gets his card ready while I look at the candy and see chocolate bars. Walking away from Colton I grab a handful of them knowing that time of the month is coming up soon and I'm not gonna want to come out for it.

Throwing the candy on the belt I snatch Colton's debit card and swipe it on the machine before Colton can even register what I'm doing. Haha, get it register while I'm at the register lol, okay never mind I need to stop I have been spending to much time with my father.

After swiping the card I shove it into Colton's pocket for him and go to grab the bags but instead, he pushes me away and grabs them all himself making his arms flex and me to bite my lip trying to tear my eyes away but failing miserably.

"Like what you see Babygirl?" My heart flutters at the nickname before walking away from him once again and going to the car.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜BACK @ THE PRIMROSE'S HOUSE💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I enter the house empty handed as Colton carries all the bags behind me still managing to walk faster as he passes by me.

Walking into the kitchen I spot Dan sitting by himself scrolling through his phone while our parents are chatting it up as usual.

"We got the chips!" Colton yells throwing the bag full of the chips on the counter before grabbing his nacho Doritos and exiting the room. Moments later Dan follows after Colton leaving me alone with the old people.

I take a seat next to my mother and listen in on their conversation as Dan and Colton both come back into the room and sit on either side of me.

"So Zara do you have a special someone in your life at the moment?" Mrs. Primrose asks as my mom leans in to get the details as well. The question is kinda getting old now can't they just let me be a sad single in peace.

"No, I'm still single," I say grabbing a handful of chips and shove them in my mouth forgetting to be a lady.

"We need to find you a boyfriend soon honey. I need grandchildren soon since your brother seems to spend too much time with his clients rather than his girlfriends." My dad laughs but covers it up quickly as Daniel send him a killer look.

"Zara does not need a boyfriend she needs to focus on school. As for me I just got out of a relationship."

"Yeah like three years ago." My grandmother says under her breath causing me to let out a low giggle.

"I think we should take the kids to the boardwalk tomorrow and pick them up some dates." My grandmother says as Dan and I shake our heads.

"I'm actually going to a party tomorrow night so I can't." I watch as my mom and my grandmother high five each other while Dan and Colton cross their arms as an overprotective dad would. I hate to break it to them but they are way more alike than they would like to believe. Well anyway, I wish they would just stop being babies and put this whole stupid grudge they have to the side.

"Who invited you?" Colton harshly asks.

"I don't see why it's any of your business really." I watch as he just shakes his head and begins picking at the Doritos once more.

"Colton mind your own business and Mr. I hope you know that your invitation can't be used since you have to go to the court hou..."

"Ok, mom shut it." Colton smears sending his mother a death glare as his father sends him one right back.

"Mom I know it's a school night but can I stay over Zara's since I'm going to the party as well?" After Nina gets the okay from her mother we quickly finish dinner and sprint upstairs packing her bags for a long fun filling day tomorrow.

💜

💜

💜

HEY, GUYS, I FINALLY PUBLISHED A DAMN CHAPTER. SORRY I KNOW ITS BEEN LIKE A MONTH BUT THE HOLIDAYS AND MY FAMILY COME FIRST ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. PS. SORRY I KNOW IT WAS BORING😊😊😊

WE HAVE LOTS OF MAJOR EVENTS COMING UP SUCH AS THE PARTY AND SOMETHING ELSE I HAVE PLANNED THAT I CAN ONLY KNOW HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏