13. Drunk mistake

Henry pov.

~~

"Ray.."

I started. I couldn't believe that he just said that. But I knew my answer.

"No Ray. It's too late. You've had your chances, and now I've finally found the real me. Don't try to change me back because I won't. I'm happy that I've become this because with being bad, I have a feeling that I didn't had while I was your sidekick. So bye."

And I turned around. I heard Drex and Samuel follow me. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and I saw Drex. "You did a good job." I softly nodded my head and continued walking.

It was evening now. I was sitting on my bed with my head between my knees. I couldn't think of something else than what Ray said to me. Did I make the right choice to be bad? Should I have gone back to Ray? There were so many questions and thoughts flying through my head. It gave me a headace.

Suddenly my door got burst open.

"HENRY!!"

It was Piper..

"What do you want?" I asked weak while still sitting in the same position. "Can I borrow your scarf?" She asked in a softer voice. Probably because she saw me sitting like this. "Yea sure, go ahead." I could feel her eyes burning on me while I was still staring at the ground.

"Uhmm are you sick or something?" She asked. "Nahh.. just a headache and really tired." I answered.

"Do you want me to get you something? Maybe water? Or pills that help to a headache?"

What... Piper cares about me?! What the heck?!?!

"No thank you Piper. Go to bed. It's pretty late now." She nodded and got out of my room. That was a really weird and rare experience, but I didn't really care at this moment. I signed and layed down under the covers.

It was already two hours later and I still haven't slept. I was all the time just tossing and turning. I wanted my job back, and I didn't. I wanted to be good, and I wanted to be bad. I don't know what to do anymore.

I sighned and stepped out of bed. Sleeping isn't a option so I wanted to do something. I changed my pyjamas into normal clothes. I quietly walked out of my room downstairs. I opened the door and I went outside.

While walking in a random direction I was thinking what I should do. What would normal teens do around my age at this time? I knew...

I could already hear the loud music from the end of the street. Yes, I went to a club just to drink all my stress away because why not? When I stepped inside I got overwhelmed by the heat, sound and dancing and sweating bodies.

At the bar I ordered a few drinks for myself. When they arrived, I drank all of them after each other. After a while I got tired. I stumbled out of the club totally drunk. I was walking. I had no idea where but somewhere where my legs brought me.

I couldn't think anymore. Dizziness and drunkness were all the things that were in my mind. I don't know how I got there, but suddenly I was walking in a park with a huge lake. I tried to look at my watch for the time, but my brain just didn't know.

It was totally dark and there was no one around here. I walked a little closer to the lake, because my brain thought that I was by the sea and I wanted to walk with my feet in the water. A stepped a little closer, until I slipped and I fell into the water.

I panicked and because I was drunk I forgot how to swim. I couldn't hold my breath anymore. Suddenly I just wanted to end it all. I relaxed my body and let the water fill my lungs. No one will find me here. My vision went black...

[Happy New Year!! xD 2019🎆🖤]