12. Please come back

Henry pov.

~~

"Captain Man and Teen Lighter, we need your help! We're trapped in a cave and we don't know how to get out. Please can you help us? Hurry! We don't have a lot oxygen left here!!"

And the screen went black. Samuel quickly tracked their location. It was a group of younger people. On the other screen we could see Ray and Jake transform into Captain Man and Teen Lighter. When Samuel was done and we knew where they were, we also put on our costume. We packed our stuff and we were ready to go..

It was raining really hard and the wind was very strong too, so it was kinda hard to get to their location. When we were there, we saw Captain Man and Teen Lighter grabbing stuff to free the people, but we won't let that happen!

Me, Samuel, and Drex, were hiding behind a huge rock. We were close to the sea. I bend down to grab a dissapear gun. Yeahh.. I stole it from Schwoz when I still was Kid Danger lol.

I closed one eye and I looked through the gun. And... I shot at the right place! Captain Man his bag dissapeard with all his stuff in it. I saw him and Teen Lighter looking around them shocked and very confused. I quickly hid behind the rock again.

I look at Samuel and Drex and they were giggling like little kids who have to be quiet in class. I grinned at them. I carefully looked to Captain Man again. He was kicking the big rock that was blocking the way in and out of the cave where the people were stuck in. He may be indestructable, but he's not ultra strong or something.

Suddenly Samuel and Drex giggled a little too hard, because Captain Man looked me straight in the eye when he heard sounds coming from our way. "Fuck!" I cursed and Samuel and Drex understood the situation. We stood up and walked from behind the rock.

"Wel wel.. Look who we have here..." Captain Man said. "I was already wondering how my bag dissapeared." And he slowly walked our way. And when he was standing right in front of my face, he tried to punch me. But bad for him I have really fast reflexes. He missed.

"I hope you didn't forget that I'm faster than you right?" I said in his ear. He tried to hit me again but also failed. "Not easy, is it?" I smirked. I looked at him and I saw that he was REALLY mad. I actually haven't seen him this mad before. It's even worse than the day he fired me.

"Wanna pick a fight?" I said to make him even more mad, but what he said next, totally hit me and I never expected this..

"Henry, this is not who you are. You were supposed to be the hero of Swellview, but look what you've become now. Please stop with causing trouble. I don't know how to tell you this, but I really miss you. You are the sidekick that I need. No offence to you Jake, but Henry has been my sidekick over 4 years. All the things that we've been through. All the things that we've been through together. I still remember them like it was yesterday. Or just like the first day that we met. Henry.. I am truly sorry for what I did and said to you that day. I didn't meant it and I know I overreacted. Please come back. We need you. Kid Danger."

I was shocked. I looked at Captain Man.

"Don't listen to him Henry! He doesn't mean it." I heard Drex say from behind me. I just wanted to run to Ray and hug him and cry my eyes out, but on the other side I just wanted to be bad and continue doing what I'm doing and be friends with Samuel and Drex.

What am I supposed to do...