We walk up to the awning where the bodyguard stands to let people in. I still can't believe the amount of money snowboard earns to hire them for their parties.

"Where are your wristbands?" The bouncer grumbles.

"Uh yeah I'm Ikalgo and this is Killua from the swim team. We're good friends with Jared and David. Ya know the people who hired you?" Ikalgo replied casually.

"My only instructions were to allow people with wristbands entry. No wristbands then I'll have to ask you to leave." The bodyguard responded deadpanned.

"Seriously? I'll call David" I walk over to the front of the house passed the bouncer and open the door. The music is pumping and it's extremely loud over all the noise of the people inside. I press call David on my phone simultaneously as I open my mouth "DAVID! Where the fuck are you?! Can you let us in, this DIPSHIT doesn't know who we are!" I scream.

"Well he's only going to hear you if he's at the front genius," Ikalgo sassed.

"Shut up!" I snap as David answers the phone.

"H-hi whoms is this?" Davis slurs

Ikalgo makes an o face as I put the phone to my ear to respond.

"Heyy David this asshat out here isn't letting us in can you come outside," I reply staring smugly at the bouncer.

"Oh mm fucking shit right when I'm tryna get with... whatever I'm coming" David slurs some more.

After about 5 minutes of us waiting and other people getting in David walks out.
His white shirt is all wrinkly with some beer stained on the side. David's brown hair is all messy like he just woke up and his brown eyes are as red as Ikalgo's hair. He's quite fit so his arms are muscly and his legs - specifically his calves are huge from snowboarding.

"Yes yes the swim boys can come in. Thank u bye!" Davis says and leaves as soon as he stepped outside.

"Well there you have it! Thank you for wasting everyone's time. I'll make sure you don't get tipped" Ikalgo winks as we walk by and get into the party ourselves.

As soon as we walk in a long black haired girl with green eyes rushes to Ikalgo. She's wearing a short pink halter top with a white asymmetrical skirt.

"Ikalgo heyy!! I can't believe you're here. Come with me" Palm says ecstaticly and grabs Iklago's hand and drags him away.

"Thanks for leaving me alone you jackass!" I yell as I watch them leave for the kitchen.

Palm is Ikalgo's fuck buddy. Figures we'd find her here. And unless Ikalgo wants someone new they'll hang and go home together. Which means I'm at this party alone.

Good thing I have my vodka with me!

The music is pounding and its playing a song that's played at every party ever. The smell of weed and alcohol is strong and the amount of space between people is nonexistent.

There's literally over 200 hundred people. I mean I know this house is huge but...this is too much. I will not be surprised if the cops shut this down anytime soon.

And why are there guys dancing on the countertops? Don't tell me the football boys are acting like strippers again for fucks sake.

I open up my water bottle to take a very needed drink when a girl brushes up against me.

She's blonde with green eyes and curly hair that reaches her chest. She's wearing a small white dress and to be honest she's very cute.

"Oh hii. Can I have some of that too?" The girl asks politely.