I'm at the counter by myself pouring another shot of vodka. I look to the corner of the room and see Phinx working a girl. She's a cute brunette with two slick braids in front. She's wearing a crop top and jeans and is giggling into Phinx's super tight pink shirt.

Phinx's back is to me but boy does that shirt fit him good. It shows off his back muscles really well. And those jeans god when did swimmers get good butts?

What. The. Fuck.

Hello Killua? What are you doing?

I need to drink more.

I quickly take the already poured shot and then started going straight from the bottle. Spilling some from the sides while chugging, some of the vodka dripped down the sides of my mouth and on my shirt.

The next thing I know Feitan's arm is brushing up next to me.

"Mmm that wet look is kinda sexy," Feitan purred next to me taking his beer from the counter.

"U-uh thanks. I-uh-um did it on purpose so I could turn someone on" I reply heat rising to my cheeks as they turn pink.

What is going on Feitan always teased me like this. Why am I feeling so flustered and on edge? And what kind of lame shit was my response.

"Oh I'm sure it worked pretty boy" Feitan whispered in that perfect monotoned voice. "Well I'm headed to my friends party, don't miss me too much" Feitan winked as he walked away.

A sense of relief and emptiness flew over me as I watched him walk out the door. I look around and notice it's almost 11:00pm and most people have started clearing out for the actual parties. Which means Ikalgo will be getting me to go soon. I knew we wouldn't leave at 10:30pm.

I definitely need more to drink if I'm going to get through tonight. I pick up the remains of the fireball bottle and decide to finish it.

Wow that cinnamon is a really good touch. Honestly who was the genius who thought of it.

Wow everyone is looking fine tonight. Even this red head boy who's walking up to me.

"Hey! Hey fun Killua! Are you ready to go??" Ikalgo inquired.

"Oh fuck yeah I'm ready to go! Let's go I'm honestly so hyped." I yell. "Wait wait we need more liquor let me pour this vodka in a water bottle. Dude I'm going all out today and bringing the girls down with me!"

I grab the bottle of vodka and surprisingly get all of it in without spilling.

"Bro you see this shit? I can't even do that when I'm sober. Honestly I'm so talented. Fuck I'd probably beat my times if I swam right now. Holy shit I can do anything right now!" I continue to yell jumping up and down pumping myself up.

"Duuude remind me again. We should TOTALLY see how fast we can swim while drunk another day. But today we're gonna have a good time at snowboarding's house" Ikalgo exclaimed matching my enthusiasm.

We ordered our Uber and walked our way inside the car. The whole time we were talking about our game plan once we arrive.

"Okay so first we play them in beer pong. And once we kick their asses they'll be putty in our hands." I explain to how we're picking up chicks.

"Or maybe we play with them so we can hug and hold and support eachother throughout the game" Ikalgo suggests.

"No no. Crushing is the only way." I argue as our Uber driver pulls up to the party.

The snowboarding house is huge. They're kinda infamous for their ragers. They sell $5 bands for normal people to buy and they get sold out as soon as they go on sale. People are able to resell them for $50-$100 depending on how desperate people are. However we're d1 athletes and we have our connections and status. We can get it no charge no nothing.