Meet andromeda

Percy pov

We had just defeated Gaea and I was really happy. That was before my dad decided to drop in for a vist . I went up and talked to him on the deck and told everybody else to wait there. As soon as I got there he started talking. You may be wondering why he's here, well let me tell you.

FLASHBACK...

"Percy, you are actually chaos creator of the universe's son". Poseidon told me. I was taken aback, how was that possible. "How is that possible" I asked. "Well when I was with your mom he took possession of me because he wanted a heir to the throne, so technically you are both of our sons".

FLASHBACK OVER

"Why are you here dad"? I asked. "I came to tell you andromeda is coming". He replied.  And now your probably wondering who andromeda is. She's my sister, twin sister to be exact. Therefore, she's also a daughter of chaos and Poseidon. But right now she's disguised as a child of Hermes ( thanks to chaos ) so when my dad told me she was coming I was surprised. Dad just told me to tell them she's my twin sister who he had Hermes claim as to avoid drama and to mention nothing of chaos.

Ten minutes later

I was sitting with the rest of my friends on the deck when music started playing and I knew andromeda was here. Then , andro started riding a wave up the side of the boat and decided to drench everyone with water. I immediately sent the water right back at her. "Who are you" asked Annabeth warily . "Andromeda, andromeda Jackson" she replied.