The attack of annabeth

Percy's pov
I pleaded andromeda to leave with my eyes, and she obviously got the message since she walked out the door. So now I was left alone with Annabeth. Normally I'd be happy, but not right now. You could tell by looking in her eyes she was angry. "Percy, how come you didn't tell me about andromeda ? I tell you everything. We always told each other everything, how come you didn't tell me this"? Annabeth trailed off slowly waiting for a response from me but I had no idea what to say. I stayed Silent for a few more moments before finally speaking. "I didn't know until 5 months ago and I had to swear on the Styx not to tell, so Zeus didn't go after Andromeda". I simply stated with no emotion in my voice. "Still Percy it hurts and you could've reasoned some more with your father so you didnt have to keep the secret", she said back to me. "I value the safety of my sister. I had to keep one secret for 5 months so she didn't die, is that so bad"? I replied. " Yes " she yelled . Probably loud enough you could here it in China. " It is bad , and you should realize that you ...". I didn't let her finish her statement. "You listen here annabeth, I love you. I fell into hell just to be with you. I've done so many thing for you, for my friends , camp-half blood , camp Jupiter and the gods. I just wanted to do something for myself for once , and so what I didn't hurt anyone it actually kept someone safe . "Just shut up" she yelled in response. Then she turned on her heel and left slamming the door on the way out. "Ugh girls" I muttered to myself and collapsed on the bed.

1 hour later...
I was going to get food preferably blue food, when Andro caught up to me (yes I call her andro). "what are you doing percy", she asked me . " Going to get food I'm starving". I continued upstairs as I talked.  "So what did annabeth have to say", Andro asked me. "A lot" was my only reply. I was not getting into details. "Oh". As we finally reached the dining hall I heard voices, so I stopped andro from going any further. A little eavesdropping never hurt nobody .