6

Andromeda's pov
Percy stopped me from walking any further, I didn't get why until I heard the voices of the 7 minus Percy. I then realized Percy wanted to eavesdrop on a conversation that the 7 didn't feel the need to include him in . We both crouched down to the floor. Getting as close to the door as we dared without being heard. "I honestly don't know what to make of andromeda", a voice spoke though the door . It wasn't clear enough to make out the voice and match it to a member of the 7 , but I had my suspicions on who said it . "Who knows she is Percy's sister she could be just like him. Loyal , funny and nice" a different voice said , "Or she could be the the total opposite ", the 1st voice spoke out . "Lets just give her a chance ", another voice spoke up. The conversation continued on like that for a while , everyone arguing. At some point it started getting annoying so me and Percy left. When we started walking back to Percy's room , I noticed how confused and angry he looked. "What's up", I asked. "I just don't understand what their problem with you is. Like so what I had to keep you secret from them. It did not affect their lives at all, just mine and yours", he answered angrily. "Just give them time Perce, they will warm up to me eventually. It was just a big surprise that's all".  He simply nodded as we continued to walk down the hall in content silence.

2 MONTHS LATER
Turns out none of them warmed up to me. Annabeth despised me. Only a few of Percy's friends were nice to me. Hazel, and Frank were nice and polite but they lived at camp Jupiter so we didn't see them Often, the same went with renya. Thalia was nice and friendly with me but she was always with the hunters. Both Leo and Nico were super nice to me. They went out of their way to talk to me and be my friend. Life just kind of sucked the last 2 months. Right now I was just hanging out in mine and perce's cabin when I heard a lot of yelling. (We had finally told everyone that my real dad was Poseidon because all the prophecies were done). I jumped off the bed I was laying on and ran outside to see what all the crazy commotion was.