Psychotic Tina (Tina X Ryan)

Start from the beginning

"What do you want? You think it is ok to just be coming into my room whenever you want? You're so stupid, Goldy." Tina snapped.

"Wha-I was just checking to see if you were okay or not." Goldy defended herself.

"I'm fine. Besides you are too oblivious to notice anything anyways." She scoffed. 

"Tina..." Goldy sniffled.

"Wow, you can't even take criticism. What a baby. No wonder Sabre left the Daycare. He was tired of having to deal with your oblivious self." Tina was really hurting Goldy's feelings now.

"I DIDNT MAKE SABRE LEAVE!" Goldy cried out.

"Sure you didn't, just like how you didn't friend zone Unicorn a million times. Just like you didn't try to be better than me. News flash kid! You will NEVER be better than me. I rule this Daycare."

"No-no-Ryan runs the Day-aycare." Goldy stuttered.

"Like that fool could be anything without me? Yeah right?! I made him. He is NOTHING now!" Tina spat. Goldy ran out of the room crying. And this was only the start.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

"I shouldn't have let Ryan five Tina that potion." Unicorn said to himself. "If Tina is a Sociopath, which she is, that means she no longer has a person outside of herself to dedicate herself to. This means she is the center of her own world now. She no longer has any empathy for anyone because she doesn't care about anyone anymore! And since she is a Sociopath, and automatically has no empathy for anything... What monster have I created?"

Ryan was still crying in the bathroom. Many of the kids were concerned but Tina expertly lies her way through it, saying everyone was fine and then going on to flatter them all in some way. Goldy was locked up in her room, refusing to come out. 

"Think Uniclrn, think! What do I do?" Unicorn was pacing in his basement. "I know! If this doesn't work, nothing will!" Unicorn ran upstairs and snuck into the boy's bathroom.

"Ryan?" Unicorn whispered.

"Wh-What?" Ryan sniffled. 

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I-I'm Fine." Ryan lies through his tears.

"Ryan, I can fix Tina." Unicorn told him.

"I ha-hate Tina! I never wa-want to s-see her agai-again!" Ryan sobbed.

"Ryan, you know that isn't her. The real Tina loves you. She would never be so hurtful to you! She is a much nicer person when she likes you. We shouldn't have taken that emotion away from her."

"You-you're right. I miss the old, clingy Tina. I don't like this new bully Tina." Ryan whimpered.

"She is full on Sociopath mode. But I have a plan." Unicorn encouraged. Ryan opened his stall door. 

"What is it?" He asked hopefully.

~~A Small Hop Skip and a Time Jump Later~~

"Tina!" Ryan called.

"What?" She started running down the stairs. "You come back for more you worthless piece of tra-" 

Ryan's lips were pressed into her's she tried to back away but his arms caught her around her waist, pulling her closer to him. She struggled for a moment before melting into the kiss, wrapping her own arms around his shoulders. A tear fell from her eye, followed by another, and another, until tears were pouring down her face. Ryan pulled away from the kiss and she collapsed into his chest, relying on him for support and not her own legs. He held her up, letting her sob into his jacket. She slowly eased off him, shifting more weight to her legs, but remains glued to his chest, sobbing. Ryan gently lowered the two of them to the ground, sitting crisscrossed with her head in his lap, her body sprawled out across the floor of the hallway, her arms pulled in to her chest. He placed one hand on her upper arm, using the other to gently pull her hoddie down and run his fingers through her hair.

Finally, Tina sat up. The tears had slowed but were still coming. "I-I'm so sorry. For everything I said. I-" he cut her off with another quick kiss, this time on her forhead. 

"Tina. It is my fault for using that potion on you!"

"Well it is my fau-ult for being so clingy!" Tina argued back. Her voice being checked out by a small sob in the middle of her sentence.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. It's clearly Unicorn's fault for giving me that potion."

"Hey! I heard that!" Unicorn called from the bathroom. He hadn't wanted to make things awkward by watching the kiss so he had stayed in the bathroom.

Tina giggled, the tears stopped coming.

"There we go, that's better. That's the Tina I want to see. How about I get you ice cream, you cheer up, and we call it even." Ryan suggested.

"Really?" Tina asked.

"Of course!" Ryan said, getting up, the teaching down to help Tina up. "Can't have a sad tigress on our hands, can we?" Tina giggled at that, hugging him as she stood all the way up.

"Ryan.. there is something I need to do first, if that is okay. I'll be right back, ok?" Tina asked.

"Of course. I'll be waiting for you." Ryan agreed.

Tina ran upstairs to Goldy's room and knocked on her door. "Goldy?" 

"Go away T-Tina! I-I don't want to ta-talk t-to you right now." Goldy sobbed.

"Listen, Goldy, I was under a potion and basically. Look. I'm really sorry for everything I said. I really hurt you and I couldn't even control myself, and I'm sorry, I really am." Tina confessed. "I know you probably don't forgive me because I've been so awe full, but I'm really-" 

The doors flung open and Goldy gave Tina a big hug, Tina just stood there awkwardly. "Sorry." She finished.

"I forgive you." Goldy told her, letting her go. "Thank you for apologizing."

"You-you are welcome." Tina stuttered.

Goldy ran off down to Unicorn Mann, who was now in his basement. Tina slowly walked back downstairs, trying to process everything that just happened.

"Ready?" Ryan asked as Tina approached the bottom of the stair case.

"Ready." Tina confirmed. Ryan gently grabbed her hand, wrapping his fingers around hers. He pulled her outside.

"And that was another day at Daycare!" Ryan called into the sky.

"I love you." Tina whispered while he yelled so he wouldn't hear her. "Thank you for saving me."

1458 words. Wow. That is pretty good. I know I did a Tina x Ryan one already, but this idea popped into my head when I did a personality check on Tina to see if she was a Sociopath or a Psychopath. She is actually a Sociopath, because Psycopaths are incapable of feeling any sort of empathy whatsoever and are only out for personal gain, but Sociopaths can feel emotions towards people close to them, and feel empathy for them, though they can't feel empathy towards people they don't know. Hope you enjoyed and have a great day! Bye!!