We do drugs on the Lords Day *Part Dos*

vinny patina

 "You didn't tell me she was coming" Meghan said with a look of displeasure as I slightly shrugged why the fuck did it matter? I didn't want to be with him especially alone just his drugs but he didn't have to know that

"You didn't tell me she was coming" Meghan said with a look of displeasure as I slightly shrugged why the fuck did it matter? I didn't want to be with him especially alone just his drugs but he didn't have to know that. I didn't really care for Cedric either I just need her to basically be a babysitter for me , but again she didn't need to know that. I use people but at the same time I make them feel important so it's a win , win no feelings hurt or lost.

"Your new friend is perverted ass Meg? It's Sunday and you got kids shouldn't you be with them?" Cedric retorted as I got in the front seat and she slid in the back , I giggled shaking my head.

"Don't worry about me little girl,I'm grown-"

"My point exactly" Meghan mugged her through the rearview mirror as i put my seat back, they never liked each other Cedric thinks of Meghan as a perverted dead beat and Meghan thinks Cedric is a  dick riding whore. They always fought over my attention so having them together was always a entertaining time for me.

"Anyways Vinny you wanna test a little bit of product now or wait until we reach my house?" Meghan asked as I smirked "Now" His face lit up as he passed me the key to his dashboard as I opened it up and saw the substance in the bag , I didn't know what it was but I didn't care. I quickly pulled out the little baggy as I licked my finger as I dipped it in the bag then dabbed it on my tongue as I smiled.

"I like that" I said to myself Meghan was saying some stuff probably trying to sweet y'all me, I felt his hand on my thigh and I ignored rummaging through his stuff for a mirror once I found one I placed the substance there and with my razor I always had in my sock I made it a little more fine.

"You shouldn't snort that you don't know what that is" Cedric complained as Meghan continued to rub my thigh as he looked up at me like he was in love or something , I just smiled. "Do it, have fun kid , it's your life"Meghan said  as I chuckled. "Oh ,I plan to see Cedric ? Be more like Meghan he knows how to have a good time and not be such a crabby bitch" I said looking at Cedric through the rearview mirror as her face fell and she leaned back. I took in a deep breathe taking one draw as I threw my head back it's like I couldn't breathe or even see. My mind and vision was clouded and I couldn't even think straight I felt as if my soul left my body and I was floating in the sky...

"Aye' you good? You good?" Meghan said slapping my face a few times as I looked at him with tears streaming down before I started uncontrollably laughing.

"Thank you so fucking much for this Meghan!!I love you" Leaning over I kissed Meghan's cheek as Meghan cheesed kissing my forehead. "Give me the bag" Cedric almost spat out.

"You're not a snorter" I told Cedric as she shrugged. "First time for everything right?" Cedric said nervously pushing her hair behind her ears as I gave her the bag and went back there with you. "I'll show you how" I said as Cedric smiled nodding as she put her hair back in one before taking the razor from me. She took a deep breathe just like me and she took one go as she looked stuck just as I was and tears was falling far more rapidly then mine but Cedric only ever did weed. "Oh wow" Cedric gasped shaking her head as she started slapping her self as she gripped the razor as I laughed.

"I'm proud of you" I exclaimed snaking my arms around her as we both fell back laughing hard , this wasn't cloud nine this was like cloud fucking 900. I looked over at Cedric, I didn't know if it was drugs..wait I did know , it was because Cedric looked so beautiful as she tried to get up but I pulled her back down. "What are you-" I pecked her lips as she looked at me with a shy smile. "Not again, Vi-"

I ignored her talking and pecked her lips some more , I guess she started feeling it because she kissed me back as I rolled over on top of her as we continued kissing. I took her hands and made her place them up my shirt grabbing my boob. As she giggled in between my lips making me giggle. "Sorry to interrupt lovebirds but we're here" Meghan  said as I popped my head up smirking at Cedric I pecked her lips one more time before I got out the car and she got out to , grabbing my hand.

We walked towards his house stepping in , it was alright a decent living space , couch , tv and dining room set..heard he stole all the shit though. "You guys going to continue y'all sex scene?" Meghan perverted ass mumbled licking his non existent lips as Cedric twisted her face.

<Yo this sex scene about to be trash I tried literotica and porn it's just not for me..so sorry 😐>>>

"No" Cedric said firmly crossing her arms as Meghan chuckled taking out a lot of drugs as my mouth watered and heart fluttered. "If you want these drugs you will, come on show me a little some" Meghan insisted as I grabbed Cedric chin leaning her ear. "Just a little something , don't you trust me?"

Cedric looked at me as she nodded , I tilted my head pressing my lips against hers once again this time licking her bottom lip. Cedric opened her mouth slightly allowing me to stick my tongue in as my hands traveled to my waist , we stumbled to the couch falling back as Cedric straddled me as we kissed.

"Take my shirt off" I mumbled softly as Cedric pulled my shirt as I did hers , now topless we started kissing each others necks as her light skin bruised making me feel accomplished. I pushed my hands up her bra squeezing her nipples until they got hard as I heard Cedric moans it made me soaking wet.

"Vinny" Cedric moaned in my ear as I quickly unbuttoned her pants bringing her closer to my face and lips as I licked them staring at her as she stared back at me biting her lip nervously. She placed her vagina right on my lips as I stuck my tongue inside my hands rested on her back I could feel her arch and definitely hear her loud moans as she road my tongue to ecstasy and euphoria. I flicked my tongue as fast and deep as I could making sure to also focus on her swelling clit as I sucked on it loving the feeling of her overflowing juices trickle a little down my chin and throat as I shut my eyes. Maneuvering my hands down her thighs I gripped them as I continued to eat her out.

"Vinny!,Vinny" Cedric moaned louder and louder as her voice projected she rode harder and it became more sloppily as she kept on riding my face. "I'm cumming" Cedric shouted as I stuck a finger inside to push her over the edge and it worked as her hot juices oozed out as I did my best to take it all in , it was overwhelming..more then last time..leaving me to believe her boyfriend hadn't made her cum like this.

Eli did look like he have a little dick.

"That was so fucking hot" Meghan said with his hands in his pants as I laughed Cedric still shivering she eased off of me cupping her vagina that had cum dripping down her legs as I sat up wiping my face.

"You earned it" Meghan said throwing me three bags of drugs as I smiled, Cedric looked down at me and smirked lust still filled her eyes and I bet they were in mines to.

"Your turn" Cedric said pushing me down as I smirked as she went on her knees and unbuttoned my pants as I bit my lip throwing my head back, Cedric actions were cut short because of bang on the door.

"POLICE , OPEN UP!"

this took a long time and the sex scene really ruined the whole idea and I'm sorry but I'm working on it but next chapter will finally be Jahseh point of view and then the love story will begin from there just these moments are crucial to the overall story... HOPE IT WASNT BORING

DEADASS HURT ABOUT THIS SEX SCENE , if I get better one day I'll try to revise it but for now what you see is what you get.

Thoughts ?