F is for fucking crazy.

WARNING AND DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY WILL TRIGGER YOU OR MAKE YOU CRINGE IN THE BEGINNING..it'll get better I hope. It's not going to be perfect but it'll get my point across. You will probably hate Vinny, then love Jahseh , then love Vinny  and hate Jahseh and in the end you'll hate them both 😘😩ENJOY .

vinny patina

  "Ah fuck" I cursed as the lighter danced on my skin , I always thought of it as a sweet peppery kiss as my skin turned a bright red

"Ah fuck" I cursed as the lighter danced on my skin , I always thought of it as a sweet peppery kiss as my skin turned a bright red. I keep coming to these this parties knowing it's a bad idea but I decide to sneak out and show up anyway...I been here for about thirty minutes adding what I like to call art to my body. I really shouldn't have come because my best friend , my only friend just got back together with her boyfriend and basically ditched me.

I rolled my sleeves back looking at the two years of scars and burns as I ran my thumb over them and hissing at the recent one that still hurt like a mother fucker. I pulled my hair back as I put my sleeve all the way back down as I walked out the bathroom where there was a line as everyone glared at me. I walked downstairs throwing my hoodie over my head as I scanned the room for Cedric , interrupting her make out session I pulled them apart sitting in the middle.

"Eli"

"Nutcase"

I didn't really like Elijah , he was a possessive douche also aggressive. Since he saw me one day playing an intense knife game he's been calling me nutcase , I didn't like or dislike the nickname...I think he's scared of me , but who isn't? I'm surprise the church I go to don't throw bibles and oils at me since I'm corrupt by Satan himself, so they gossip.

"What have you been doing in the bathroom so long?" Cedric asked as I smiled as she snatched my arm as I snatched away from her.

"One day your going to kill your self, that cutting shit is dangerous" Cedric snapped as I put my index finger under her chin.

"Baby if I wanted results I would cut horizontal plus you know I only cut at home" I joked winking as she smacked my hand an glared at me as I stood up stretching.

"That's not funny"

"Oh but it is, are you taking me home or what?" I asked sitting on her lap as I wrapped my arms around her laying my head on top of hers basically straddling her as she sighed.

"Obviously" She said looking at Elijah as I did to with a smile , as he smacked his lips.

"I'm not giving you and the spawn of Satan my keys"

"Then are you going to drop her?"

"So she can use me as a human sacrifice? Hell no"

"Was that suppose to be funny? Forget this bitch let's just take the bus" I snapped getting off of Cedric lap as Cedric got up but Eli grabbed her arm. I rolled my eyes smacking his arm as he stood up , Cedric always being peacemaker between us stood in the middle. I was over this though I needed to go home and right now she looked like she was planning on staying here.