・:⊰ II ⊱:・

Bắt đầu từ đầu

It was then that you learned her facade had faded...

"Children that disobey their parents should be taught from the beginning on how to act. How about you go down and make us food and watch while we eat. You are forbidden from eating until you clean the wine celler" she smirked as she watched you like a hawk eying her prey.

"No, she shouldn't eat until lunch. She needs to learn to respect you and your daughters and son. Y/N, get out of my sight and prepare the food unless you want to be forced to not eat for a whole day" your father shouted as Jimin approached from the back.

If you weren't mistaken, you could have sworn his eye flashed crimson as he watched his mother and your father.

"I'll m-make breakfast" you stammered as you hurried down the stairs and into the kitchen.

It didn't take you long to make the food and once it was done you placed it on the tray and rolled it into the dinning room where your new family awaited you with eager eyes.

You gently placed the food on the center of the table as you heard your step sisters sneer.

You felt someone gaze at you, making your arms shake as you placed the plates down.

Why was Jimin making you feel that way?

"Please enjoy" you mumbled as you poured the wine into your step sister Jinae's glass only to have her scoff and throw its contents on you.

"I don't want this kind! Mother, you know how I hate red wine! This is what you get for marrying into a family with no class! Get lost before I lose it and throw the whole bottle on you!" She screamed as you father stood up.

"How can you continue to embarrasse me you ungrateful brat! You're forbidden from eating until dinner! Get lost and clean the celler like your mother had said!" He shouted as he threw a butterknife your way, missing your face by mere inches as it bounced off the wall behind you.

You bit down hard on your lower lip as you bowed and ran towards the underground wine celler.

Tears streamed down your face as you ran down the darkened staircase. Your vision was getting foggy, but you didn't care.