・:⊰ II ⊱:・

Start from the beginning

But...

As you examined yourself you found that the skin on your neck was without flaws. There were no puncture wounds to be found.

Just what happened? Was it all a dream? It felt too real to be nothing more than a dream...

"Is anything wrong, sis?" A familiar soothing voice asked as you quickly turned your head to find Jimin leaning back against the door frame of your opened bathroom.

"I..." you couldn't find the right words. What were you to say? That you had a dream that he was a vampire drinking your blood? Wouldn't that make you seem like a perverted step sister?

"How are the scars" he asked, pointing toward your legs. You followed his gaze and couldn't help but gasp as you noticed the scars and wounds had almost vanished from sight.

"You were crying a lot and I was worried so I came to check up on you. When I went to your room I saw that you had already lost consciousness so I decided to use some of my father's medicine to treat your wounds. It's an old family recipe said to make scars vanish in a day. In your case I guess it's true" he grinned as he looked you in the eyes. His eyes returned to it's familiar bluish color, something that had surprised you a bit.

"I see..." you whispered as you placed your hand over the wound trying to see if it was makeup, but to your surprise it was not.

"Thank you for your concern, but I should get breakfast ready" you stated in a calm tone as you made you way out of your bathroom.

・:⊰✩⊱:・

"What took you so long?!" Your step sister Sohee shouted as she waited for you outside of Jimin's room.

"I'm sorry" you mumbled, bowing and hoping she won't make a big deal and get you in trouble.

"Was yesterday not enough?" Your father hissed as he approached from behind Sohee holding your stepmother's hand. A sinister grin was plastered on her otherwise flawless face as she continued to scan you up and down.