Kagekao x Reader

AN : Dedicated to star butt, also I'm too lazy to type what Kagekao says in Japanese so pretend you both speak Japanese and understand each other or that he just speaks English the whole time. Also my English has gotten better.

Warning : contains language and sexual content

"5...6..7...8..." you groaned as you walk pitifully up your stairs counting them before successfully falling on your face out of tiredness and laziness.  "Ugghhh" you repeated as you inched your way up the stairs of the mansion and successfully tripped Jeff who's apparently blind.  Once you got to the top of the stair you laid there not quite in success as you still had to make it to your room.
You saw Kage walk out of the bathroom and you looked at him with a pouty face. Just by the look he understood what you meant and picked you up and carried you to your room so you wouldn't have to walk the rest of the way. Kage sat down next to you and didn't say anything, his mask not being able to tell what he was thinking. You stared at him thinking of all the possibilities.
         He seemed to be thinking something or contemplating on whether or not he should ask you something. You stared for what seemed like hours before he finally broke the silence.
'Y\N" he said looking away "you have something on your back" you looked at him puzzled before looking at you back only to be tackled with your hands pinned behind your back. You rolled over with your back on his chest and he flopped down to his back and wrapped his arms around you seeming content .
        You giggled softly to yourself at his childishness. You grabbed one of his has studying his claws and rolling your fingers along his hand enjoying the softness. He buried his face into the nape of your name and took a deep breathe in. You lifted your arms up and wrapped your arms around his neck playing with his soft hair, still lingering with the smell of blood.
         "I love the way your hair smells." You said factually in a whispering tone to him. He laughed and paused a moment before speaking. "I love the way you smell" he said and you looked away blushing. You rolled onto your stomach so you could see your boyfriends face.
      He had taken his mask off and set it aside. You leaned into him and aggressively kissed him. And then rolling over and putting him into a chokehold.
    "so that's how you want to play"  he said and you could hear the clear smirk.
   "Yep" you said kicking him in the dick before running down the hall says laughing. You knowing that you would have just enough time to hide when he was recovering from the fatal blow.
         You could hear him searching as he came closer to your hiding spot in the old bedroom on top of the dresser of an old empty bedroom. He opened the door and looked around the room but he didn't look up. You were pleased that he hadn't seen you. You looked away smirking before screaming.
     He had jumped onto the ceiling like a cat holding on with his claws and his grey face was right in front of your s/c one. Unluckily ho because of the startle you tumbled off onto the floor.
    "Ouch" you groaned and Kagekao frowned and jumped down to see if you had any injuries. He inspected you all over which you were secretly pleased about.
  "You look alright do you fee..." he couldn't finish his sentence before you tackled him pinning him down by the waist. "I feel fine" you said smirking .

Warning lemon ahead

'Oh really how fine" he said getting up to go lock the door. "666%" you said laughing at your own joke. You backed away but because of your clumsiness you tripped over falling on the floor. Giving Kage just enough time to pin you down. He looked at you and then leaned down s,irking and dragged his long wet tongue across your face. His grip on your waist tight enough to draw blood.
    As expected you reached up to wipe your face giving him enough time to pin down your hands and stick his tongue in your mouth. You gave your self a boost forward so you were on his waist and began to take your shirt off. Grinding your hips against his. He shot his head back and groaned and you smirked at your victory.he reached up and grabbed your back putting your bare stomach against his clothed one.
     You pulled at his scarf attempting to get it off , which caused some effort but you were soon successful in your goal.

I got lazy so just skipping ahead to lemon actually happening

       "Faster" you moaned ad you pounded you sweaty bodies together.
He was quick to obey your command and shot a wave of pleasure through your body. You shot your head back and groaned. "Yes daddy!" You screamed.
          He bit your shoulder and his pace slowed and you could feel him reaching his end. You stopped moving along with him and he looked at you with cute and confused eyes. You blushed and flipped him over so you were dominant and proceeded to bounce on him, letting his body take a slight break. He moshed in pleasure at the enjoyment. He gripped your hips and dug his claws sliding them across your back. Your arched you back hissing at the slight pain.
     You soon felt him release and you sat up taking of the condom for him. You knew how tired he was and that he would most likely just want to sleep. You walked into the bathroom and threw it away for him. Walking back into the room you saw him looking at you with tired eyes and you laid next to him, letting him spoon you.

"Goodnight princess" he whispered to you.

Authors note: I'm too tired to check if there's any typos so don't complain