"W-well... the results were some incomplete creatures, which died. B-but what if we split h-her soul and put the two p-parts together with another half s-soul?"

"They would mix. And then you're a mixed being, no thanks."

Don't be so selfish, Gaster. We could live separated, I think it's a great idea!

"(Y/N) thinks, it's a great idea, Alphys."

"O-oh, thanks." Gaster smiled briefly, but it was obvious, that he wasn't very enthusiastic about it.

"That's really good and we could make the operation soon. Hm... very good, Alphys. Let's talk about the details. Oh, bonehead. You can go home, I'll call you, if I need you." I took the control of my body back and nodded silent, as answer. He nibbled at my cheek and in the next second, I was standing in the elevator, which was moving upwards.

Hey, you feel nervous. Are you thinking about the separation of your soul?

I didn't answer him, ran out of the laboratory and stopped, when I arrived the waterfalls. I found a beautiful place, a small edge with countless echo flowers there. I laid down on the wet and cold floor and stared into the dark sky. Something up there sparkled and it seemed like thousands of stars.

Hello? Are you still hearing me? Why don't you answer me, dear?

I tried to ignore him further.

I can see your thoughts. You're thinking again about your world, huh?

"Shut up."

So, you didn't tell Sans yet?

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, GASTER! I'm not in the mood to talk about this."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, GASTER!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, GASTER!" The echo flowers around me let me hear the words I was screaming again and again. I pressed my hands on my ears, I didn't want to hear this shit now.

"Bonehead. We're always talking about such stuff."

"Okay, we leave this place. Now!" He stood up and we walked over to a small pond, where no echo flowers were growing. We stared into the clear water, when Gaster started a new try to talk about my problem.

Tell me.

I'm just sad.

Because of your world.

Yes.

So, we should do something fun. I think Papyrus would be the perfect person for this.

I was about to answer this, when something cold touched my shoulder.

"HAAA! SHIT, this is cold!" I turned my head around to see a floating white thing with some stylish headphones. I had to think a little, but then I knew who he was.

"NABSTABLOOK!" I grinned widely and caught the attention of the emotional ghost.

"Oh, hello. I'm sorry, did I touch you?"

"I think so... but you're Nabstablook right?" The ghost took his headphones off and let himself float down next to me. With a sparkle in his eyes, he nodded.

"So, what were you doing here?" I felt Gaster sighing inside of me, but he was satisfied, that I was distracting myself.

"Well, I'm always coming here to think about my life and listening to my music. What are you doing here?" I swallowed heavy, but answered with a smile.