Chapter 15

To be honest, I was really impressed how (Y/N) was able to make Papyrus shut his mouth about me. She really cared about, how to save me and it made me really happy.

In the next few days, (Y/N) did it to smuggle herself into Alphys lab and started to make a research, how to get my body back. She came up with the idea, to make me a robot body, but she wasn't satisfied with that idea, when... she looked at Metagay.

"There has to be another solution!" So, she looked through the whole files of getting a soul back in a body. The information files were almost empty, nothing really helped us. Finally, in the evening, she was laying half dead on the floor around her thousands of opened files.

"Maybe we should go and eat something. I have to talk to you anyway." With a growl, she got back on her legs, kneeling, and starting to gather the open files.

"Yeah, you're right. Oh, and we have to bring Paps the last few pills, so he can cure fully." Papyrus was almost healthy, he just got a cough in the moment. But to be sick as a skeleton is a little more complicated, even when you're in the underground. Because here you get damage to your soul and when your HP is zero, you'll die. But if you're a skeleton, you're much more in trouble. Pills are not that effective, as when you got a body with veins in it. Normally, you connect the soul of the skeleton to an HP raiser. After there's an easier health process going on.

She was finished with cleaning the floor up; the pills were in one of my old cupboards in the subject healing section. With heavy footsteps, she arrived the section and I told her where the pills were.

"Do you think, I'm ever gonna lay here with you in me?" Her words made me shiver, well... in imagination. Her voice was filled with anxiousness and through her eyes I was forced to look at the lounger. I took the control over her body and turned her around.

"Don't think about that! Let's go ahead and eat something, maybe crisps in Grillby's?" I felt her agree, at the same moment we heard somebody entering the lab. Some tippling footsteps in our direction.

"Gaster!" It was just a small gasp out of her lungs and in the next moment, she was running out of the room. The extractor was nearby, that's what we both thought at the same time. The adrenalin caused her heart to race, what made it more difficult to not move.

Her eyes were focused at the floor in front of us, waiting the person walking by. Soon we recognized Alphys. She was stumbling through the corridor, probably looking for her monsters of her test. The lost souls of several monsters, Sans and Alphys were examining.

Do you think she's feeding the monsters? I hope it's just that.

I can't think of anything that she could possibly do, except for that.

But as I answered her, some other footsteps sounded. Loud and fast, they were coming closer to us and then Sans rushed pass us. In his face was anger, so I started to be curious. (Y/N) felt so too, after she made sure they didn't come back, she slipped out of the extractor and sneaked along the corridor.

"Where the fuck is she?! She said she was with you Alphys, but you don't even know she was here?! That's a secret lab, Alphys!" Sans shouted at Alphys, they were standing in front of the lounge. Fortunately, the light wasn't touching the side walls and, in the shadow, (Y/N) was hardly seen. She approached the room until she could press herself in the corner next to the entry door.

"I-I... Don't know. S-she was here, a f-few hours ago. T-then I went on t-the toilet and a-after that... s-she was g-gone!" Something was falling down and it shattered. Alphys screamed scared and (Y/N) twitched by this sound. Next Sans stepped out of the room, stopped angry and turned around to threw some arguments at Alphys, but his attention catched us. Oh, I meant (Y/N).

It was a silence moment, (Y/N) was way too frightened to speak and Sans was too surprised.

"S-Sans. What do y-you see?" Sans stepped suddenly and grabbed (Y/N) rough by her wrists. He teared her into the healing room and pushed her onto the lounge.

"Explain yaself! What the fuck r ya doin down here?! YOU DUN HAVE ANY PERMISSION TO BE HERE!" It was obviously the first time, when Sans shouted at (Y/N) and her feelings were terrible. She started to tremble and stutter.

"W-well... I was wondering, how the secret lab looked like. And w-when I start reading these files, I couldn't stop... And I also found some pills for Paps, so he can turn back healthy. Look." With trembling hands, she showed Sans the pills, she gathered from the cupboard. His sockets went black, what meant he turned much angrier. He raised his arm and slapped the pills out of (Y/N)'s hand, she twitched strong and moved further away.

"Why r u lying? Do ya think, I'm dumb? I thought we trust each other, but I guess I'm wrong, right? You were so distanced in the last days, you'd barely talked to me or answered my question. EVEN MY BROTHER IS WEIRD. I GUESS, I HAVE TO SAY THIS: IF YA DUN TELL ME THE TRUTH, OUR RELATIONSHIP IS OVER!" Thousand of thoughts shot through (Y/N)'s head and it hurt me to see, what she was going to choose. Her eyes darkened and tears run down her cheeks. Sans expression didn't change a bit.

"Well... then our relation is over... I'm sorry."

You can't do that! Don't be so selfless, you only destroy your own life.

But she didn't answer me and kept her mouth shut. Sans was obviously shocked and sad, about (Y/N)'s decision, but he silenced too.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). But I can't let you make this decision without me. Sans, forgive her please for this decision she made, she only cared about my well-being and choose stupidly. It's me, W.D. Gaster." I could feel, how (Y/N) tried to suppress me, but I didn't tell her I had much more control about her, than she thought.

Stop it, Gaster. He's going to kill you!

"W.D. Gaster... and she decided to let you in her soul? Now you can exist again? What a fool." Sans laughed loud and sarcastic, that's when Alphys choose to leave the laboratory, because it was non-of her business. Sans let her pass, did even ignore her.

"Maybe she's a fool, but I thought you'd accept this fact about her."

"I did. Until I found out, she let you enter her soul. That's just the worst thing she could do. And that you tried to safe our relationship was nice, but now it's definitely over. YOU HEARD THAT (Y/N)?! YEAH, IT'S OVER!"

"Please Sans, you didn't mean it."

"Oh, is this what she thinks? She didn't believe me? Fine. She's going to believe me, because now you both will have a bad time."