"Yes, that is true, but do you know what else is coming up? Like, very, very soon?"

"The Annual Avenger's Christmas Extravaganza plus Secret Santa-" FRIDAY replied.

The famous Iron Man clapped his hands in glee, "Bingo!"

"A.k.a a sleepless night filled with booze and family-friendly Christmas activities-" FRIDAY continued to ramble a descriptive definition of how Tony envisioned how Christmas Eve was going to be like.

"Okay, yep, that's enough," Tony cut off his AI. "We gotta arrange before the big event comes around."

Straight after arriving at Avengers HQ, each member of the team were greeted by each of their respective Secret Santa peoples. Tony thought it would be nice to start off the 'Avengers festivities' with a bang - or to put it in a better context, a 'wonderful, early Christmas surprise'.

Steve, being the first to arrive, as always, was immediately satisfied with whom he got given. He was super satisfied, his usual ecstatic festive mood had broken the meter bar. Mostly because he had already planned out a supposed seperate present for his Secret Santa.

Secret Santa had rules though, as to make the game a little more interesting and captivating. And one of the rules of: 'You are not allowed to engage in a conversation with another and tell them your Secret Santa', where broken by the Captain himself. Steve, who was known as the goodie-two-shoes of the whole group had broken one of the most important rules. However, he just couldn't contain the anticipation he was feeling inside. So he told his Secret Santa's best friend, Clint.

And when he did, the famous Hawkeye was not too surprised by his gift of choice.

"She's always raging about a pre-serum photo of me and how when she released the SHIELD files to the world, not a single one of a skinny version of myself could be found. But thanks to Tony, I found one." Steve bounced as he told Clint, after bumping into him for a midnight snack earlier on.

"She's gonna freak. Probably take a hundred photos of it," Clint said as he scanned the original photo of skinny Steve. "What else you got?"

Steve pulled out a miniature Captain America bear from behind him.

"She was super upset when she didn't win this at an arcade once, when we were on a hideout mission."

Clint burst out laughing. He couldn't believe that Natasha, his badass and might I add, very intimidating of a best friend, was upset about not winning a childish, however, cute Captain America bear.

"Nice one, Cap."

Along with a piece of worn out knit cloth that was once a scarf that he and Natasha shared during a winter mission, all of his presents were going to be placed inside of a hand-sized, red ballerina box, with her initials carved on the front.

Steve wasn't going to tell, but he had one more special gift inside. However, he wished it to be kept between the two of them since it was, well, a little intimate. And he didn't want to ruin the surprise of it all.

"I think you may win Secret Santa this year," Clint commented, which made Steve chuckle a little.

"The thing is though, she told me she had Bruce a few days ago..." Steve sounded slightly disappointed, it was evident in the tone of his voice. "And they have been super close these days. Like inside-jokes wise."

"She told me that she had gotten him a green mug with a handwritten inside joke painted on the front."

Clint lifted an eyebrow, which made Steve assume he was sounding a little bit jealous.