CACW Review !! ♡ Possible Major SPOILERS!

Hello my fellow romanogers shippers!! Brie is back :) but this time with just a lil cacw review!!

Note: Possible spoilers will be included here so, if you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you exit your way outta here bc, duh, spoilers!

~
~
~
~

Alright! So Civil War was an AMAZING movie! It was very well written & made, the plots and sub-plots weren't bad and unnecessary ! I loved seeing other character's POVs throughout the whole film and it made me question about which Team I was on [I was on Team Cap btw] because of all the points Tony had made. And I must say, his points were pretty damn good and I agreed to some of it but, I have to say, I agreed most with Steve's because Freedom¡!

The whole plot was overall well-written and directed. I felt like nothing was missing and it was everything I imagined the whole concept and story to be but, there were those little flaws (like most things) that just needed a little tweak to it. Sub-plots also made sense this time, they weren't unnecessary and all over the place and it wasn't at all confusing when it came to switching from the main plot to the sub-plots!

The character's story arcs were my absolute favorite part of this movie. They were so strong and deep, it was almost like I was that character. Bucky's was the absolute best one so far and even Zemo's. I'm glad that they dug a little deeper into Bucky's character in this movie, unlike in TWS and portrayed him into his actual self, not just his alter-ego, The Winter Soldier. Zemo (the villain) was very well portrayed. I think he is just an amazing villain, so vain and full of darkness. He wasn't as ego-minded and over-the-top with his plans, he was a type of villain I could really see in this movie and/or future Marvel Movies.

[SPOILERS COMING UP!! DANGER DO NOT PASS THROUGH IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN CACW YET AND DON'T WANNA SEE SPOILERS!!]

Other things that I enjoyed were:
- Sam and Bucky's friendship throughout the whole film.
The way that they would tease each other, as if they've known each other for so long and how they would fight alongside each other was so adorable!
- ScarletVision
Wanda and Vision's chemistry was slowly building up throughout the whole movie and those little moments with them were so intimate and perfect. The way Vision was so gentle and caring toward Wanda made my heart melt ♡
- Steve's Dark Side
Seeing Steve's dark side during this movie was probably the best thing ever. He's just normally seem as an all-around-nice-guy and seeing this other side of him, made his character look more better than it was before to be perfectly honest.
- T'Challa and Spidey
I love how they introduced T'Challa and Peter into this movie. It really gave the movie more spirit, especially with Peter's wits. T'Challa was also a very serious and intimidating character, I loved it. But at times, I just wish he could chill the fuck down. Ha.
- And of course, Romanogers ♡
Civil War wouldn't have been THAT amazing without its little Romanogers' scenes. Just kidding. But, the little moments that these two characters had in the movie was so touching. And I get that Natasha was on Tony's side and she completely agreed with him at the start, there was that time when she knew she couldn't stop Steve any longer and she made sure she kept her promise of 'saving his life'. She was so protective of him, trying not to get himself killed - much to his dismay -. In the end, she just let him and in the bottom of her heart, she probably knew it was the right thing to do.

There were also some things that, as I said earlier, Civil War had not fully covered and could've done better.

I felt that Natasha needed a little more time, even though she did have a generous amount of screen time anyway.

The Staron kiss could've been set elsewhere and somewhere appropriate, I guess.

And more Scott Lang?

I guess that's about it with my little CACW review.

Overall I give the movie a 9.5/10 :) It was a genuinely great movie, I would definitely see it multiple times more if I could. The Russo's have definitely proven that they are capable of making huge blockbuster movies and never fail to amaze us.

~
~
~

So that's it! That's my CACW review. If you read that, bless you 😂

I will be updating as soon as I can with my one-shots! I am currently working on one at the moment and making sure that it's alright to read!

Until next time, Brie ♡♡