I Still Get Jealous

A/N : This one-shot includes some swear words¡! {be warned} but enjoy!

No matter how many times Steve asked Natasha if she liked him, she would deny him. Of course, she was straight up lying. But, the Black Widow was an excellent liar, that the Captain believed her, after several attempts.

He'd once cornered her when she was walking to Tony, with his files. Or that one time she was going out for coffee with Wanda.

One time, he even trapped her while they were training in the training rooms. But alas, the Widow shrugged and got changed.

So, Steve finally stopped bugging the former assassin about her love life, especially when he asked her about her crushes.

But the thing was, the Super Soldier already knew about her crush. And he definitely knew it was him. He just had to keep teasing her until she spilled the beans.

Wanda Maximoff was never the one to trust but to Natasha, she was her secret keeper.

Every night, the two newly best friends would gossip about the avengers, mainly Vision and Steve. There was only one thing that made it a secret. The two girls talked in their mother tongue; Russian. That way, no one knew a single word the two sneaky best friends were talking about.

"Steve keeps asking about my love life. I'm afraid he'll learn its him and I don't want him to feel weirded out about it.." Natasha frowned. Wanda gave her a sad smile.

"I'm sure he'll stop eventually. But hey, maybe he likes you back?" She nudged the spy. Natasha smiled a bit too.

"Thanks for the cheer up but, I don't think he does. He's got his eyes on another girl and I know it's not me." Natasha said, with hurt in her eyes.

It was obvious Steve liked Sharon. I mean, she was gorgeous. She had a clean reputation and was a good person. And she's also a Carter. Steve would be lucky to have a girl like her.

All Natasha was, was a spy. A deadly assassin whose reputation remained harmed. There was never really anything good about her past. And it certainly affected her now. Plus, who even dates red-heads?

"Captain Rogers, Miss Carter has requested to see you." Friday announced through the speakers.

Currently, he and Natasha were arranging some files, until Friday had reminded Steve about his 'meeting' with Sharon.

Steve had a smirk across his face. He could sense Natasha tensing up a bit. The mention of her name made her truly disgusted. She tried to keep a poker face on while fixing up the files but, she couldn't help but crease her forehead.

"Tell her I'll be right there, Friday. Nat?" The Captain told Friday then turned to Natasha. She looked up. "Finish up these files for me, would you? Thanks."

Natasha smiled a bit then glared as his figure disappeared from the room.

"Just tell him, you love him." Wanda's voice appeared. Natasha was startled at the young female Avenger.

How'd she get here?

"It's not that easy. Plus, he's already got an eye on Carter. Didn't you see? She's here because of him. They're probably going to date and fuck around." Natasha mocked the Captain and the Former SHIELD Agent.

Wanda laughed. "Jeez, Nat. Language."

Natasha rolled her eyes, "Next thing you know, they're gonna get married soon." She piled the files neatly on top of each other carefully and gently.

"Well, make sure that doesn't happen, yet." Wanda got up from Steve's wheelie chair and exited out of their little office with a smile across her face.