extra.

a/n: hi friends

since i didnt do the entry oh when she went to the concert, im gonna put it as an extra ok 

ok 

niall, 

 i cant even begin to explain on how amazing the concert was. i had front row seats so i could see you and the boys better. and can i say that it was fucking amazing and that it was the best night of my life. 

you were so fucking adorable and im just really speechless right now because i saw you in person and youre fucking real and everything is just so great right now and i dont know where im going with this. 

sure, everyone kept pushing me and shit but when you guys performed, everything got better and the pushing stopped and it became more spacious for some reason. 

anyway, everyone was jumping and dancing around while you guys sang it was fucking great. 

the best part was when you saw my sign. i mean, i was probably the only one with a sign for you on where my seats were and it couldve been for someone else but you were looking in my general direction so i dont know lol. 

anyway, my sign said, "thank you for making the scars on my wrist disappear" and you smiled and touched your heart and blew a kiss. it was the best fucking thing ever and like i said, im not sure if it was for me but im gonna pretend it was lol. 

and the rest of the concert was just great, harry acted so fucking stupid it was so funny but adorably cute at the same time. liam was messing with louis for a while and he was just as stupid as harry. you and zayn were messing with each other too sometimes and you all were so fucking adorable and wow i just fucking love you all so much. 

and you all seemed so happy, especially you and harry. it was the best thing ever and i will never forget this. 

i love you. 

-diana.

a/n: that was pretty lame but eh, i havent been to a one direction concert before so i winged it lol, but im going in march next year and im fucking exciteD 

anyway, idk if im gonna add some extra stuff on this though, idk idk maybe? let me know pls