12.

niall, 

i love you. i love every single detail about you.

i love how your eyes are a beautiful light blue with specks of dark blue. i love your fucking smile because it always makes me smile. i love it when you laugh so hard that you hit your knee and say something stupid, like when louis said he needed to use the restroom, you laughed really hard and said, 'stop, im gonna bust a fucking gut' and louis was just like, 'what? i just said i needed the restroom' and that was one of the cutest things ever, aw. 

i love how you look so happy when youre on stage and when its your solo, you look right into the camera and stare at it with so much emotion in your eyes. i love it when you sing with so much emotion, it makes me want to cry sometimes. i love it when youre so silly on stage with the rest of the boys, its so fucking adorable. i love it when the littlest things make you laugh, and i love that because i get to hear your wonderful laughter.

i love how the top of your hair is blond and the bottom is your natural hair color. i love it how even though youve grown up, your voice still sounds like the way it did three years ago. it still sounds so innocent and sweet and so lovely. i love your love for everything. i love your love for the boys. i love your love for us. i love your passion for everything. 

there are so much, way too much. i just love you so much that it actually hurts and whenever i see a photo of you on stage or any photo of you, i just feel like crying because youve come so far an youve achieved so much. proud is an understatement though, because beyond past proud. 

youre so happy now and its makes me really happy that you are. it makes me really happy that youre enjoying everything you have because you deserve the world. you deserve everything, niall. and im so fucking proud to say that im a niall girl. 

i love you and i hope that i can someday tell you all of this. i hope that i can tell you how lovely you are. i hope that i can tell you how wonderful you are. i hope that i can tell you how amazing you are. i hope i can tell you how happy you make me. 

i love you. 

-diana.

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹ 

thE GIF ON THE SIDE IS SO PRECIOUS I