6.

niall, 

so last night, i had a dream. of course it was about you, but the boys where in it too, so it made everything better.

anyway, so i was supposed to go with my friends, but when i walked in, i saw liam, louis, and louis. but i didnt see you and harry. 

i saw my best friend standing behind them and she gave me a huge grin. i covered my mouth and i almost cried (like any other cliche story.) 

i asked her, "maria (my best friend), how did you.." i stopped and she shrugged and smiled. Liam came up to me and hugged me and i swear i was crying so hard. i told him that i love him so much and i thanked him for saving me, louis hugged me next then i said the same thing to him, then zayn was last and i told him the same thing too. they all kissed my forehead and told me that they loved me too and during that, i could not stop crying. 

i looked at liam and asked, "where's niall and harry?" he told me, "i think niall's gone somewhere upstairs and i think harry's in the food court," my smile widened at the sound of liam's voice. 

"do you mind if i go look for them?" i asked shyly. "go ahead, we need them here anyway," zayn said then gave a light laugh. i nodded and walked upstairs with my best friend and while we were walking, i saw you. i thought it was the real you, but my best friend thought it was just a poster of you. so we walked closer to where you were and you were taking a picture of some of these girls. what didnt make sense was that you were taking the photo of them and you not in it. i found it strange but whatever. 

when it was you, i started crying and i covered my mouth. i turned to my best friend and said, "mar, there he is. theres my sunshine, i cant believe hes here, in the flesh, right there." she hugged me to calm me down. 

i turned to you and your beautiful blue eyes were staring into mine. you shot me one of your amazing smiles and my knees when weak. i hugged you and you hugged me back. i started crying while hugging you and i said, "niall, i love you so, so, so, so much. youre my sunshine and you make me so happy. your voice makes my heart flutter and you hugging me is making me knees weak and i just love you so much. i wrote you a letter explaining everything and i have it with me." i opened my bag and gave it to you. 

after you finished reading it, it looked like you were about to cry. a few tears were still falling down my face but i didnt care.

you looked up at me and smiled, "ive never gotten a letter like this in a long time-" he looked at the paper again and continuted, "diana. i promise that ill keep this forever, i promise that i wont forget about you. you hugged me again and kissed my forehead. "i love you too, diana" you said, and when you said it to me, i swear i was about to collapse. "stop crying, diana, im right-" 

then i woke up crying. 

-diana. 

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹ 

this happened just earlier and i literally cried for 10 minutes.