NOTE

Prepare to be disappointed, heavily.

I've been considering for a bit of a while, but it's mostly been on the back of my mind. However recently, I found myself thinking about it more often than not.

I started writing this booklet of Gavin oneshots because I had—and still have—a fondness for Gavin. I wanted it to be something fun, and that's what it was. Used to be.

I feel like the quality of the last few oneshots has decayed heavily and that I didn't put the same passion into them as I used to. And I don't want that. I want to prioritize quality over quantity, even if that works heavily against the wattpad algorithm, as well as some readers.

And I started feeling like no matter what I do, I end up with so many people being unsatisfied. Don't get me wrong—I have nothing against the people that kindly ask me for sequels.

But the ones that comment: "Next part" on a thing I just posted make me feel discouraged. This is not to say that it affects me heavily—I've learned to ignore it by now—but I still find it somewhat bothersome. How can you expect someone to keep delivering more and more content if they receive no feedback for it whatsoever? That's not how it works. [Thankfully there still are a BUNCH of supportive people out there, and I want to thank every single one of the ones that left a kind comment, or, hell, even a vote on my stuff. I appreciate all of you so much♥️]

In conclusion, to improve the quality of my works, I've decided to cancel all requests. In fact, I'm not sure I'll even take requests from now on except for anyone that is on my VIP list.

I know it's disappointing and annoying and that I've failed you. I'm immensely sorry for that, and I hope you can forgive me.

This book will live on and continue to be updated, but only with personal ideas.

I'm sorry.