Pull Up

Beyoncé's POV
January 26, 1999
10:24am

I got out of my car and headed straight for onikas door. I rung the door bell and waited on her answer. When she didn't come to the door I began to ring it repeatedly and remembered her key on top of the door frame. I reached running my hand across the dusty ass frame and found the key. I unlocked the door slipping the key into my back pocket and made my way inside. I closed the door shut and locked it.

I made my way up the stairs and into onikas bedroom to find her sleep. I slipped my heels off and sat them next to the door and made me way further into her room.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU DISRESPECTFUL BITCH!" I yelled snatching the cover off of her. She jumped up whining and kicking at the air causing me to scrunch my face up. When she finally opened her eyes and looked around her eyes came into contact with mines.

"Beyoncé what the fuck are you doing here? Get the hell out of my house-

"Shut the fuck up. Now I've been putting up with all your bullshit for too fucking long. You need to calm down and speak to me like a civilized human being and talk out your problems. What you did when we were on the phone was very disrespectful and I probably would have had to fight you if we were in person." I said. Nicki only stared at me.

"You're here because?" She asked. I sighed putting my hand on the bridge of my nose. This girl would drive anyone crazy.

"You know what your problem is? You know why you're so angry all the time?" I asked. She only stared at me blankly.

"You don't know how to take self responsibility. You don't know how to talk to people instead of shutting them out. You don't know how to admit when you're wrong. And all that is okay, when you acknowledge that you know these things and are trying to change them. Onika I've been knowing you all my life, you really think I don't know you by now? You've changed. I noticed when you changed and didn't say anything. Do you remember when you changed because I do. You changed when Kelly and I got married." I said. She still said nothing and only stared making me wonder what was going on in that dysfunctional brain of hers.

"You want to know why I changed.." she finally spoke.

"Oh I know the reason and it's a selfish one at that. You wanted to be able to have your cake and eat it too. Well you should have known I was going to eventually move on. You had Alicia and I had no one. You liked the fact of having two people that you liked at one time. You never wanted to see me with a woman other than yourself. And that Onika, that was selfish. You knew how I felt. You knew I wanted you even before Alicia came along. So my question to you is, why didn't you just pick me if you actually felt that way?" I asked. Nicki sat up and looked at me. Her eyes were red.

"Why does it matter? It's the past." Nicki said. I sighed.

"Oh it's just the past right? Huh? Then tell me why the hell are you so bothered by it?!" I yelled. She looked at me with shock written all over her face, but did I care? No.

"Get out." She said lowly.

"No. Why? Because you don't wanna hear the truth? You know the truth Nicki. You just don't wanna speak it into existence." I said.

"What the fuck do you want from me Beyoncé?! I know I was wrong! I know I fucked up when I got with Alicia! If I could take it back I would but I can't so stop fucking throwing it up in my face!" Onika yelled. I scuffed.

"If you know all this stuff then why have you been acting like you didn't know what was going on? You've been putting on an act all this time but for what?" I asked softly.

"Because.." she trails off walking across the bed to me on her knees. I look at her and notice she's trying to kiss me and backs away but catches her before she hits the floor.

"Beyoncé!?" She yelled opening her eyes sitting back on the bed.

"No. You're already emotionally confused. Sex isn't going to help. stop trying to ignore your problems thats another issue you have." I said. Even though I really wanted Onika I knew she still needed to get her head together and sex would only cloud her thinking straight.

"Beyoncé I know what I want-

"Do you? Because that's the same shit you said years ago and guess what? You didn't know what you wanted, oh wait you did. You just changed your mind, right?" I asked. She looked down.

"Beyoncé I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you-

"You're not hurting me. At first you did but now in the end, you're the one hurting. I'm happy with my wife." I said somewhat lying through my teeth just to prove a point.

"You're happy with someone who doesn't give a shit about you?" Nicki asked catching me off guard.

"Yea, she told me she'd trade you for Alicia any day and that I could have you." She continued. I got quiet for a little while and then spoke.

"Get your self together before you try to tell me anything." I said and left out her room.

Onikas POV

I sat on my bed as I watched Beyoncé leave grabbing her heels. She was right about everything she said about me. I am a mess and I have a problem accepting reality. But in reality I know that I love and need Beyoncé and I can accept that. The only thing I can not accept is seeing her walk out my house without me even so much as getting to tell her or show her how I feel.

I got out of bed and ran down the stairs. She was beginning to open the door.

"Beyoncé!" I yelled running into her making her back hit up against the door as I smashed my lips upon hers. It took a while for her to kiss me back but in time she did.

Seconds later I pulled away looking at her.

"I'm sorry for the way I've been acting. I love you bey and it's just hard for me to accept how things are. But I promise to do better and talk out my problems rather than go off every now and then on you. I'm sorry. Just..just please don't go back to Kelly...." I said putting my head down with teary eyes.

Beyoncé lifted my head up.

"Not making any promises Nicki. Let's just see what happens. I don't want to rush things." Bey said. I nodded looking down and I could feel her turning for the door again.

"Where are you going?" I asked. She turned back around.

"Work doesn't stop because you didn't show up Onika." She said. I grabbed her hand before she could reach for the door knob.

"Are you coming back when you get off?" I asked.

"I'll see." She said with a smirk that I didn't like, but all I could do was nod and watch her walk out of the house with a sigh.

"I'm sorry.." I said again. She looked back and nodded.

"Don't be sorry. It happened. Just make sure it's not repetitive." She said before getting in her car. I nodded and watched her drive off.

________________________________

Soooo what you think?

Was bey too harsh?

Is nicki really sorry?

Is nicki deeply in love with Beyoncé?

Is so, do you think Beyoncé feels the same?