RUNNING AWAY

hi my name is saima! i'm 13 an i live in La.my parents don't give a shit about me they hate me and abuse me.so i deiced to runaway.

SAIMA P.O.V

FINALLY they fell asleep. i quickly pack my things and walk down stairs quietly and quickly as i make my way to the door i turn the knob as i open the door somebody closes the door as i look up it was my dad. WHAT ARE YOU DOING SAIMA ARE YOU TRYING TO RUN AWAY? uuuuuh n-no YOU LITTLE BITCH ARE YOU LYING BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE LYING IN MY HOUSE. my dad starts kicking and hitting me STOP IT HURTS. TO BAD LITTLE BITCH THAT WHAT YOU GET FOR LYING.after hitting me my dad left me on the floor i get up with all my strength and walk to the bathroom i clean myself up and walk back down stairs and make a run for it. i stop when i don't see my house in site as i was walking i saw a black van following me but i brushed it off.as i was walking the van was still following me so picked up my pace 2 people jumped out of the van and started running after me i started running as i was running i tripped over something and i fell on the floor the two guys where walking forward and i backed up until i hit something it wasn't a wall it felt like a person I tried to escape but before I could even try the person puts his hand on my mouth and in his hand was a cloth that was filled with chloroform my dumb ass breathed in before I could fully pass I felt somebody pick me up and say at least your safe now.

Quick note her eye color changes base on how she feels

HEY GUYS I HOPED YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER. IF ITS TERRIBLE I AM SO SORRY THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER.

BYE LOVES