THE BASEMENT

SAIMA P.O.V

I woke up at 7:00 a.m got up took a shower and changed and did my hair like this:

after that i went downstairs but none of the boys were there so i went back upstairs and they weren't in there rooms maybe the went to an interview or something so i just ate cereal and went to the living room then started to watch sponge bob as i...

after that i went downstairs but none of the boys were there so i went back upstairs and they weren't in there rooms maybe the went to an interview or something so i just ate cereal and went to the living room then started to watch sponge bob as i was watching it my eyes landed on the basement door. i wonder what's in the basement i got up as i was walking to the door then i remembered what Jonah said don't go in their so I turned around and started to walk back but then something in my body made me turn back as if someone was controlling my body i tried to stop but i couldn't until i made it to the basement i was going to turn back until i heard a growl i tried to run but it came closer and jumped in front of me.i screamed and saw 4 boys running down the stairs jack came to me and picked me up bridal style while Jonah and Daniel zach  did something to the wolf.

what were you doing in there?jack said while putting me on the sofa.

i don't know at first i was gonna g- i was cut off by the door breaking down and the boys screaming and the wolf coming in front of me.it wasn't any wolf it was

CORBYN

I HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER.

BYE LOVES