𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬

"Come on baby mama." Jahseh says opening the door for me. We walk out of the front door and make our way to the car.

I'm now four months pregnant. Jah has been a big help. I've been getting all the pregnancy symptoms. Some days I don't feel like doing anything. I sometimes cry out of nowhere and Jahseh would laugh and then comfort me. My belly is getting big. But not as big as other women. The doctor said it's completely normal.

Jah and I were heading to his mom's house to meet the crew. We'll be taking pics in his merch he'll be putting out very soon.

Once we were in the house we greeted everyone.

«»

Everyone had changed into their shirts or hoodies. "You ready?" Mama Cleo asks. "No, I think I need a bigger size." I say causing her to look down at the shirt. It was a bit too tight around my belly. I usually wear tight shirts but now going up a size is a good idea.

Everyone took turns getting pictures taken of them.

For the final pic Jah stood behind me and put his head in the crook of my neck while holding his hands on my belly. We look at the camera. The photographer took several pictures in this pose. "Awww." I hear Jah's sister Ari say. I blushed uncontrollably. He smiled and kissed my neck. "Who's ready to eat?" He asked walking off. A wave of agreement filled the room. "I hope y'all brought y'all wallets." He joked. "Boy!" Cleo says playful shoving him. He had already planned to pay for the whole dinner. He laughed and hugged his mom. We were gathering our things and heading for the exit.

«»
At the restaurant

"I just wanna thank my baby mama for staying by my side. There were times I treated her wrong and she still forgave me. She kept things real. I also thank my momma—and my niggas." He says looking at Bass, Craig, Coolie, J mob, Ski and Tank at the end of the table. They were clapping and saying stuff like, "you know I got you Jhit."

"Each one of you are important to me. Sometimes I feel like shit and y'all motivate me to go out and do something great. And you protect me. Like on some ride or die hood ass shit. And I love y'all for that."

Everyone at the table was either clapping or whistling. Cleo wipes her tears, proud of her son. By this time, our food was being brought to our table by our servers who wore aprons. "Thank you." I say as my plate was being set in front of me. We say prayer and dig in.

«»

I unexpectedly burp. Jah looked over, "Damn bae."

I look his way. "My stummy hurt." I say like Playboicarti. He looked at my plate and cracked a smile, "that's cause your fat ass ate up all them damn ribs." He laughed. It was a lot. I felt fat now. "Shut up." I roll my eyes. He rubbed my belly. It felt comforting. I lean my head on his shoulder as I close my eyes. I was honestly exhausted.

He let me lay on him for a while.
"Let's go home." He suggest. I open my eyes and look around. Most had already left. So we got up to leave as well.

«»

"You Alright?" Jah asked. I wince in pain as I shook my head no. "What's wrong?" He ask looking me in my eyes as he came over to my bed. I place my hand on this one area of my stomach. "Sharp pain here."

He laid on the bed and got close enough to me where he was next to my stomach. "Right here?" He ask placing his hand. "Yeah." I say as I was taking the pain like a G. I don't know how I'll get through the last 5 months.

Jahseh slowly lifted my grey shirt from over my stomach, exposing my light skin. He leaned in and kissed my belly while looking at me. He then place his head on my belly. And began to talk. "Hey little one. This is your daddy speaking. You're causing mommy a lot of pain. It's like 9 o'clock. Yo ass should be sleep. But I love you...Now take your ass to bed."

His humor caused me to laugh. I wipe the tear from my face. Jah came up and gave me a kiss. "Hang in there Mamas." He ran his thumb across my cheek and I hold my hand against his. "I love you." He says holding eye contact. "I love you too." I say. He then leaned in and gave me another kiss. When he pulled away he pulled the blanket over me and cut the light out.

Awww this a cute lil chapter. 😭💕