𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐩

11:26 pm

Jahseh had threw a house party and the house was packed. Too much was going on. People were arguing, dancing, rapping, drinking, smoking and turning up. People were also trying to jug shit from the house and Jahseh fought beat two different people up.

I've been calling him X ever since the party started because that's what everyone else called him. I forgot he was known as Xxxtentacion. He's really blowing up down here in Miami. Everyone loves this nigga.

I took a Xan and smoked a blunt. About 40 minutes in I was faded. This was my first time being high in a few months. I pass Jah the blunt.

"Hey, X." I hear a familiar voice. We both turned around. There stood Gigi, the bitch Lucas was fucking while we were dating. She was one of my closest friends before I found out.

I grab Jahseh's arm to get his attention, "Ignore her thirsty ass."

I hear her voice once again, "I've been a fan since you started making music." She says. He blew the smoke and look her way again, " deadass?"

"Yeah." she says playing in her hair. "Name a couple of my first few songs." X requested. She immediately said "look at me" and the group around us got up and ran off laughing. She can't be serious. Snow, ice hotel, xanaxxx, manikin? She couldn't at least named those? And she's been a "fan" since he started making music. I continue to hold back my laugh. She sat on the other side of him, "Hey. Your ex treated you wrong. I can treat you right. Ya know? Good sex." She was leeching at this point.

"That's all you got to offer?"

"What do you mean?" She says genuinely confused. "Fuck out my face with that bullshit," he laughed in disbelief, "My bro told me you got loose, fishy pussy." He exposed her infront of the people sitting by us. She rolled her eyes but stayed seated. The bitch was not trying to leave !!

She was unmoved by the laughs coming from around the room.

"Aye, Lex, You gon' let me take some Xans off your tits?" He asks. He had his friends low key looking. He knew what he was doing. But I was down.

"You serious?" I ask him. "I'm deadass." He respond then licked his lips causing me to look at them.

He took out a 100 dollar bill. And crushed a bar and a half. "Hey, chill out," I laugh, "Just one."

He put the crushed pieces on my boobs then rolled the dollar up tight. Xanax was playing in the background. What a coincidence.

He started snorting in a line. When he was done he crushed some more and did it again, but this time flicked his tongue across my boob.

Gigi got up and left angrily. The thot failed her mission.

I softly bite my bottom lip as he pulled away, smirking, showing his gold grills. I was getting hot low key. It's the way he look in my eyes and smile with the grills in. That shit was sexyyyy.

I stare at him unable to take my eyes off him. He came close to whisper in my ear. "Why you looking at me like that." He furrowed his brows playfully. "Don't play stupid." I say with intense eye contact

"You looking real horny." He laughed. "That's from fooling with you." I playfully shove him. He laughed again and we was just sitting there.

"You tryna go upstairs." He questioned.

I nod my head, high as shit. He stood up from the couch and grabbed my hand and pulled me up. He followed me up the stairs.

In his room he shut the door and was just looking at me. His eyes moved from my eyes to my lips. He finally gave in and made the first move. He pulled my chin up and kissed me. I wasn't believing it was actually happening. But when my high ass realized we were actually in the moment I began to kiss back. I kissed him back as if we've done this a thousand times.

I grab his hand and bring it up around my neck.
He then started kissing and sucking on my neck. I softly moaned and he picked me up and carried me to the bed. He helped me take off my top and he tore off my leggings.