𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐚 / 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

Jahseh's POV:

"I wanna get to know her. After all she is helping take care of my son."

"She is. But I'm not sure about you two being in the room together."

"What? You think I'm gonna kill her?" She laughed.

Yeah bitch. "No. Not at all." I lie.

"We'll just hang out at my place, watch movies and stuff." She continued.

"Nah, I still don't know."

She shook her head,"Never mind, it's whatever."

A fucking week later.

Lexi's POV:

"Alexis, there's someone here for you." My friend called. I look over seeing her standing next to Geneva. Why was she here? Maybe it's about the little Jah.

I hurry over, "Hey. Why are you doing here?" I question.

"I wanted to see if you'd like to hang out. We haven't done so and it feels weird not talking to you and everything. I always ask Jah if you and I can hangout and he'd say no, I don't know why." She says. I calm down as she got through her sentence. I thought something bad had happened.

I'm surprised she actually came to me. Because I thought she was the one who didn't want to speak to me. That's why I stayed distant. I don't know why Jah was trying to keep us from interacting.

"Maybe we could go get our nails done or something." She suggested. "That sounds great. But I get out of here in 20." I inform her.

"Oh, it's okay. I can wait." She smiled. She seems determined. Today has been going so well. Spending time with her will make this whole situation balance out so everyone's on good terms.

«»

Geneva's POV:

We had got our nails done and then went to chipotle. Baby Jah is with his grandma today, but she will drop him off soon. After Lexi and I ate, I suggest she should come over my place and we could watch a movie.

She agreed.

"To be honest I was actually afraid to hangout with you." she says before putting popcorn in her mouth.

"Really?" I question. "Yeah."

"Why though?" I question. "I think the big situation drove us both crazy. I thought you'd probably try and kill me anytime I was around you." She says.

It caused me to laugh. "I don't think I'm that crazy." She laughed too. "But I'm a changed person now. The Geneva from a few months ago is gone now."

She nod her head, "I'm glad everything is working out for all of us. Now we'll have a better future."

"Only thing is Jahseh's still a little in love with you."

"I wouldn't say in love." I say . "He is. He told me after the incident."

"Oh wow. " I say surprised.

Does he really? I know he tried to have sex with me. I thought that was because he was drunk. I didn't know he was still in love. That makes me happy that we still have a connection.

"But he's getting over it. Especially because of the good news."

My emotions changed. "What–good news?" What was it that made him like me less? What was it?

𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें